• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.99 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Innogames - please reverse the delay you have introduced in the RQs. It is quite simply annoying.

You are punishing the wrong people, ordinary players like me who don't do a ton of quests a day and don't abuse the feature.

Either you need to identify the people who are abusing the RQs and deal with them direct, or think up some other way of limiting the RQs.

r21r

Major-General
Yes, that is one CM saying: " to prevent exploiting of the recurring questline".

Doing the UBQ over and over again, by clicking manually can also be considered exploiting that quest. Nowhere does it mention cheating, macros or quests in SAAB as people seem to think. This isn't the first attempt to make doing RQ's less profitable, but nobody seems to see that.
indeed but wouldn't it be better, if they nurfed the base FP's/Goods/Medals rewards .. ? as player i ask you.
now, everyone who was used to the old delay feels frustrated - only the new players wont notice anything..

RQ's couldn't be exploited via mobile .. ?

-edit-

why not create a very decent system, that after an X amount of rewards given, the base goods/FP's/Medals amount get's -% ?

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
Possible - certainly. In practice, highly unlikely.

Another story indeed!!! Lol.
nah, if you have the time and mood, the support of your guild and the required troops production its pretty easy.
keep in mind that double wave fights count as 2 fights, so when i did 4k GBG fights - i got ~6.000 on the global rankings

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
nah, if you have the time and mood, the support of your guild and the required troops production its pretty easy.
keep in mind that double wave fights count as 2 fights, so when i did 4k GBG fights - i got ~6.000 on the global rankings
I agree it's possible, but every day? I doubt it.

I have watched the fight count of one of the players who does 5-6k fights every day. It goes up by about 4 fights every minute. That's not GvG or GbG speed. That's the speed you can do on RQs in SAAB. So that requires the player sitting in front of his/her PC for 20 hours doing the fights by hand. Yeah right!

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
All true - I couldn't agree more.

So why the clumsy attempt to prevent RQ abuse which patently hasn't worked? The fighting RQs are just an easy way of measuring the failure to tackle the problem effectively.
It might also be that this delay was introduced because of one quest: UBQ.
It was always, one of the most powerful quests in this game, people skyrocketed their CF just so they can benefit more from UBQ in less time.
Regarding the SAAB RQ that involves fighting, Support team is actively looking into the problem, perfect solution might not come as fast as we expect, but it will come, I'm pretty sure of that, and waiting patiently :)

r21r

Major-General
I agree it's possible, but every day? I doubt it.

I have watched the fight count of one of the players who does 5-6k fights every day. It goes up by about 4 fights every minute. That's not GvG or GbG speed. That's the speed you can do on RQs in SAAB. So that requires the player sitting in front of his/her PC for 20 hours doing the fights by hand. Yeah right!
well, i wouldn't do that again, but others could.. ofc speaking about normal players !

Knight of ICE

Exactly - it's the investment required that limits the fights in GbG (and GvG to some extent)
Doing many thousands of fights in a day is possible, but not sustainable without RQs. Let's not get nit-picky about it. We all know that is true.

Still does not answer me. Why is it not sustainable without RQ's?

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Still does not answer me. Why is it not sustainable without RQ's?

Let's get real.

I was in a guild who exploited GvG for battles - you would need to take over 60 sectors on your own every day to do 5000 fights.

To do 5000 battles in GbG would require you to take half the map - on your own - every day.

Theoretically possible, but realistic? Every day?

You can nit pick as much as you like, but it is far easier to make up your 5000 battles using RQs, and even easier if you automate it. You can't seriously believe that players doing 5000+ fights aren't using RQs.

suethegreat

Captain
lol and the ex newbie that thought if you actually completed a 24 hr RQ it would disappear...................................... However maybe to be controversial how long a lag are people seeing in RQ maybe a second or 2? or more? I find it does give just long enough to id the RQ and not overshoot but then im old lolllll

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The delay still is not that big of a deal
The biggest exploit in the game, is allowing the diamond farmers. I really hope Inno makes a change, and diamonds earned in a world have to stay in that world. The only diamonds that should be allowed account-wide are those that are paid for - and perhaps quest rewards.
But the diamond farms, are a definite exploit. That particular kind of cheat nobody seems to mind.

The delay punishes all players. Please find an effective solution to stop the Macro usage in GvG, GBG and RQs
Banning players who utilize external tools will be a good start

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
They can be exploited on mobile as well.
Yes, there are clickers for the mobile, yet only the PC version was hit with the delay? Scroll up, android and apple apps reported no delays on quest abort.

This is a punitive, arbitrary action and as applied only hits some players, not others, and does nothing to stop the actual abuses with macros and bots.

People should know why there's a problem: you can easily find videos about this on you tube posted only since this release came out, because players want the actual cheating fixed.

Yes, that is one CM saying: " to prevent exploiting of the recurring questline".

Doing the UBQ over and over again, by clicking manually can also be considered exploiting that quest. Nowhere does it mention cheating, macros or quests in SAAB as people seem to think. This isn't the first attempt to make doing RQ's less profitable, but nobody seems to see that.
I guess the looping of "gather coins/supplies" quests when you collect and the "spend fps" quests when you contribute to GB's (in combination with high level CF's) can be seen as abusive too. Maybe Inno want to diminish all kinds of exploitative use of the RQ's, not only the fight loops in SAAB.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I guess the looping of "gather coins/supplies" quests when you collect and the "spend fps" quests when you contribute to GB's (in combination with high level CF's) can be seen as abusive too. Maybe Inno want to diminish all kinds of exploitative use of the RQ's, not only the fight loops in SAAB.
I hope that will not be considered abusive - when you are camping in a lower age for a few months, the RQ's are basically the only quest choices left to do!! :)