• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.256 Feedback Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there Forge Fans, we have another update ready for you. Read the changelog here and post any feedback below!

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
You seem to have created a new bug with this release.
In GE I can only purchase 2 attempts. If I try and purchase three the game crashes.
I'm using win 10, google chrome

RogerHolmes

Private
The stars above polished building now bounce and it is distracting. It also wastes CPU time. Please reserve bouncing for things which require attention like it used to be. There is nothing needing to be done to a polished building and it detracts from the buildings which do require attention.

There is now a very long delay which I presume is due to garbage collection, it is so long I have forced quit Firefox because it seemed like FoE had crashed, Could you either do a shorter garbage collection more often or dispose of objects as they become redundant (like when pointers go out of scope and have a reference count in each object and throw it away when it reaches zero).