• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.254 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hello everyone, this update will be on Tuesday instead of our usual Monday, due to the holiday period. Read our full changelog here and post any feedback below!

Forwandert

Major-General
Are there some changes on lvl 5 GE or has nobody read the changelog before posting? Just seems odd announcing lvl 5 is on beta when it's here already.

Screenshot_20230410_115624_Samsung Internet.jpg

• It is now possible to close the Multi-Reward Window by clicking outside of it. You no longer have to press the "OK" button!
Not good enough. The popups still disrupt the flow when you swipe multiple buildings. Make them disappear quickly by themselves like the rest of the collection popups. Or give us an option to turn them off.
Same with the reward popups after battles and negotiations.

With each passing day, popups from buildings that drop fragments and such become more and more annoying, whether dismissible by clicking outside or not. Do we really need to have them? New items are highlighted in the Inventory anyway once we have them, which makes the popups even more redundant.

Ashtro

Major
I am absolutely in the "don't like popups" category. Because it's often hard to initiate a smooth swipe to collect on Android. So every popup would be a big pain in the neck for players like myself. Therefore, I am requesting for the removal of popups when swipe to collect. Thank you.

Last edited: