• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.252 Feedback

DJ of BA

Sergeant
Pop ups and any item which is on screen should be able to be disabled in settings, also about time that players could chose an Icon size setting, the current ones on mobile are way too big and also please move the event icons so they dont block items already in city. Such as the space port, having to zoom in to get to parts of city is frustrating.

Its about time the devs did something useful to help players, instead of thinking up new ways to disrupt the flow of the game

perrymc

Private
I agree with the above comments pop ups drive you mad, "rewards obtained" don't need it, it was bad enough that you had to click somewhere now you have to click close, AAAAARRRHHHH!!!!!! I need a lay down in a dark room...........

Arachyd

Private
I hate them as well because they turn the smooth collection sweep into a stop-and-go which takes much longer and is very annoying. I suppose it's to try to make us use the feature that costs diamonds to auto-collect or sign up for a subscription. Hopefully the number of players who hate the popups will be enough to get rid of them.

zirrania

Private
The last message on this thread is almost a month old, and yet still we are plagued by these horrible popups I don't see anyone in favour of them. Can you reassure us that this is being dealt with please, and when can we expect them to be removed? It's seriously spoiling the game for me, so much so I'm considering quitting.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
The last message on this thread is almost a month old, and yet still we are plagued by these horrible popups I don't see anyone in favour of them. Can you reassure us that this is being dealt with please, and when can we expect them to be removed? It's seriously spoiling the game for me, so much so I'm considering quitting.
LOL, they can't remove the pop ups, else how will you know how many frags of a... one up kit / 30 min supply rush / store building kit / self-aid kit / gingerbread guard house, archdruid golden upgrade, frags of a tree, frags of a tower, or frags of a frag you've won today??

I do also miss the when the city let you quietly collect without interrupting you on every other building to report your fragments. IRONY is we asked for years to get a popup when we collected Alcatraz to show what random troops we collected, and that still hasn't happened. I used to think at least the changes that were added to the game on the whole made sense (that's been some years ago) but now I just laugh... and laugh... :lol: still entertaining, but it's the difference between laughing with someone, or laughing at them.

how will you know how many frags of a... one up kit / 30 min supply rush / store building kit / self-aid kit / gingerbread guard house, archdruid golden upgrade, frags of a tree, frags of a tower, or frags of a frag you've won today??
We know because the new items we win show up at the top of the inventory list.