• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.236 Feedback

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Screenshot_20220729-212907_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seriously? Someone got paid to do this and it was deemed an improvement?

It's borderline as there's been some strange improvements over the years but I think possibly this may be the most pointless improvement to date. Looks like there wasn't any improvements and the info box needed to be filled with something. What is the benefit of being able to send a message to someone that won't receive it?

View attachment 24427

It's borderline as there's been some strange improvements over the years but I think possibly this may be the most pointless improvement to date. Looks like there wasn't any improvements and the info box needed to be filled with something. What is the benefit of being able to send a message to someone that won't receive it?
Totally weird :lol:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General

They could receive the message some day (as long as it is within 60 days or whatever the limit is. So the person you were cursing or threatening to destroy, when they remove the ignore, they will be happy to receive a new message (or more) or threats/curses.

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
View attachment 24427

Previously, the option to send a message would be greyed out, so you could figure out who was ignoring you. This way, you won't be able to figure that out, which could be seen as an improvement.

cnorton

Private
I had the same "shock" when I read this. One of the dumbest thing I've seen in FoE so far. Knowing that someone ignores you saves a lot of frustration with sending message and expecting response. Gamers are weird, can "ignore" for no reason whatsoever, can even click "ignore" button by mistake in hurry and never notice. So if that change means you can't see who ignores you, that is not improvement at all. In that case I would appreciate MOD giving rationale for such a change.

The whole message system is a total joke already even without this.

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Possibly turning into the most talked about update of August, before it's even been done!

• You can now send messages to players who are ignoring you, though they won't receive the message.

Has left everyone puzzled, and me to!

It's a bit like sending a letter in the mail, but no ones going to deliver it to the address you've sent it to, only you haven't had to pay for a stamp.