• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.235 Feedback

Naranique

Master Corporal
The next update will arrive on Monday, July 18th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Last edited:
  • An active Video ads quest would block new recurring quests from appearing after finishing/canceling another recurring quest. This could only be corrected by re-opening the quest window. Now the issue is fixed and new quests will appear right away.
And how about the same RQ bug on browser where there are no video ads?

• An active Video ads quest would block new recurring quests from appearing after finishing/canceling another recurring quest. This could only be corrected by re-opening the quest window. Now the issue is fixed and new quests will appear right away.
And how about the same RQ bug on browser where there are no video ads?
Still bugged on browser. Not so often now though.

pipo69

Private
Was hoping that the fix for recurring quest on mobile would somehow also influence the PC version. Can't tell if the cause is the same. The symptoms of the bug seems to be an exact match.

Unfortunatly I could observe no difference after the update. So every couple of recuring quests I still have to close and re-open the quest window for a new quest to appear. Hoping that the next version will also include a fix for the PC version.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Was hoping that the fix for recurring quest on mobile would somehow also influence the PC version. Can't tell if the cause is the same. The symptoms of the bug seems to be an exact match.

Unfortunatly I could observe no difference after the update. So every couple of recuring quests I still have to close and re-open the quest window for a new quest to appear. Hoping that the next version will also include a fix for the PC version.
Abort the quests slower and you will not have to re-load the game. Basically just need to wait long enough for the window to stop bouncing when the next RQ appears.

Abort the quests slower and you will not have to re-load the game. Basically just need to wait long enough for the window to stop bouncing when the next RQ appears.
That makes it feel a bit like the abort delay that was rolled back has come back again.
Well, it's working a lot better now. Doesn't happen very often anymore.

Last edited:
I have not noticed any difference since this issue started, what was it, 3 weeks ago now?
It started around the time when video ads went into A/B testing - along with the production carousel bug. That's more than 3 weeks ago.
The production carousel is working fine now, but the RQ abort bug is still appearing. On browser at least. Don't know about mobile.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It started around the time when video ads went into A/B testing - along with the production carousel bug. That's more than 3 weeks ago.
The production carousel is working fine now, but the RQ abort bug is still appearing. On browser at least. Don't know about mobile.
Appears to finally be fixed. Accidently went too fast, noticed no issue, and I was able to rush the rest of them through. Hopefully stays fixed, and not just a temporary fix.