• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.233 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey everyone, on Monday we will update to version 1.233. Read all about it here, and leave your feedback blow! :)

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Bug 1: With this update production and military "carousels" are broken in the browser version. Once you click a selection to train a troop or start a production, it does not show that it was selected and does not advance to the next building. it does seem to be selecting the training/production, just not showing it or advancing, but then you have to visit each building individually. when it's the last building, it does close the carousel at the end.

Bug 2: The inventory does not update when fragments are converted to an item, e.g. I converted 155/100 road to victory fragments, the conversion seems to have happened but my inventory did not update to show that the fragments decreased and a new item was added. In addition, the inventory screen arrows to scroll through items no longer worked. closing the inventory and reopening it returned arrows/scrolling function but then I had to search for the fragments and new item to see what had happened.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Can you guys please switch off the 4-hour tavern boosts? It has become incredibly annoying by this point, I stopped visiting my tavern completely because of that stupid tab opening up every time.

Looks like you do not want the boost to be removed. You want to open your tavern in another tab when you visit it. I can support that.

• We will activate an improvement to the Reconstruction Mode: you will now be able to see if a building is connected to the Town Hall or not.
YES. Thanks. :)

Looks like you do not want the boost to be removed. You want to open your tavern in another tab when you visit it. I can support that.
Whatever doesn't open that boost tab by default. I don't really care about the boosts themselves. And, because they don't have tooltips, I don't even know what half of them does.

PomPoms

Sergeant
I can’t find a place to give you feedback for the Aid all buttons. Just wanted to say thank you so much! I love them! The ads are annoying on mobile so I tend to use all ad related features on my PC where I can activate them without the ads, but even if that changes, I will put up with the ads for the feature. I would like to see the tavern open in the ‘seating’ area by default instead of the boost though. After all, the tavern boosts are quite ho hum, not very exciting or useful to me, but I guess appropriate since they are basically free.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I can’t find a place to give you feedback for the Aid all buttons. Just wanted to say thank you so much! I love them! The ads are annoying on mobile so I tend to use all ad related features on my PC where I can activate them without the ads, but even if that changes, I will put up with the ads for the feature. I would like to see the tavern open in the ‘seating’ area by default instead of the boost though. After all, the tavern boosts are quite ho hum, not very exciting or useful to me, but I guess appropriate since they are basically free.
You cannot find a place to give feedback, because this is just a testing phase, not actual content. Which means when the testing is deemed sufficient, you may still have it, everyone else may finally get it, or you and all the other testors may lose the Aid All buttons. Time will tell, since currently the developers are keeping quiet about it. There might be something available to leave feedback on the Beta forums, but currently there is no feedback requested on the Live forums.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Bug 1: With this update production and military "carousels" are broken in the browser version. Once you click a selection to train a troop or start a production, it does not show that it was selected and does not advance to the next building. it does seem to be selecting the training/production, just not showing it or advancing, but then you have to visit each building individually. when it's the last building, it does close the carousel at the end.

Bug 2: The inventory does not update when fragments are converted to an item, e.g. I converted 155/100 road to victory fragments, the conversion seems to have happened but my inventory did not update to show that the fragments decreased and a new item was added. In addition, the inventory screen arrows to scroll through items no longer worked. closing the inventory and reopening it returned arrows/scrolling function but then I had to search for the fragments and new item to see what had happened.
One other person in my guild has had this happen, was starting to think it's just me. Mine is intermittently broken on the production carousels. if I refresh the game sometimes it works again. but it freezes on the production/training carousel at least once a day since the update on Monday and won't update or advance to the next building.

With this update production and military "carousels" are broken in the browser version. Once you click a selection to train a troop or start a production, it does not show that it was selected and does not advance to the next building. it does seem to be selecting the training/production, just not showing it or advancing, but then you have to visit each building individually. when it's the last building, it does close the carousel at the end.
I didn't have this issue with the military/production carousel right after the update. Now I do.
Well, the bug has already been confirmed and forwarded, so hopefully we'll get a fix soon.

I have this as well and was told it was my cookies/cache, which it isnt

BarraG

Private
When every you select the tavern it take straight to this Traven Boost tab ... why should just be automatic as it is now another click to go where I want to go now. I am not sure how useful it is to a lot of players, maybe to noobies which have nothing at all in there city after that I see not great difference with any that have been playing for while as 5% of any thing is not much eg if you have 1000% attack it only adds 0.5% to your attack power as example... It just adds to the pain of playing this game... taking the enjoyment out of it... hey just my 2 cents not worth much...