• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.232 Feedback Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there everyone, the next update will go in on Monday the 7th of June. Read the changelog here and post your feedback below :)

Morrisrat

Private
I wish someone would sort out the problem of being unable to see guild or friends GBs if they dont have one open, without having to visit their city. The quick fix solution is to keep any GB open with 1fp, but it’s not ideal. I have sent in tickets about this but it has been going on for a long time now without being fixed

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
I wish someone would sort out the problem of being unable to see guild or friends GBs if they dont have one open, without having to visit their city. The quick fix solution is to keep any GB open with 1fp, but it’s not ideal. I have sent in tickets about this but it has been going on for a long time now without being fixed

This is not a bug, but intended, so no fix is required :)

Morrisrat

Private
Really? so when a guild member posts a 1.9 and you cant see their GB either by clicking their avatar in thread or in guild list, so only possible to donate by going to their city, even when the GB is open, that’s intended ?

Ford Prefect

Private
That sounds very strange for an intended feature.
I unlock a GB and post it in a 1.9 thread, and nobody can see it... not until they refresh their browser or restart their mobile app.
For me, this looks much more like a bug where an update is not pushed to end-user app and relies on them doing a refresh manually.

Just to be clear, this is not to be confused with the situation when I don't have any unlocked GBs - then, of course, it makes sense that those who click on my avatar don't see the GB option. The problem is that they still don't see this option after I unlock one of my GBs.

Morrisrat

Private
When there are open levels, the icon becomes available once more.
Not until you log out from the game and log in again, which is a bug. I have reported this on numerous occasions but it hasn’t be acknowledged as a bug, so until it is, nothing will be done about it.

Havik79

Corporal
So I thought the aiding quest bug was fixed, I just used aid all of my friends 72 of them and got 15 people counted for today's soccer event quest.

P.Pixie

Corporal
Lots of bugs appearing
x2 from Blue Galaxy not showing
when you go to the ranking screen nothing happens have to refresh
not all goods showing from collected buildings
event quests does not show unless you refresh

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Lots of bugs appearing
x2 from Blue Galaxy not showing
when you go to the ranking screen nothing happens have to refresh
not all goods showing from collected buildings
event quests does not show unless you refresh
1 and 3 are known and reported, for 2 and 4, try a cache clear :)

Last edited:

Forwandert

Major-General
I don't know which update triggered this or if it is even the event as it states at the top, dont really have time to look through all the updates to check but I noticed I'm getting this quest a lot, it might even be daily but I don't check quests everyday so I'm not really looking for it.

Screenshot_20220608-105039_Forge of Empires.jpg

romeo-rainy

Corporal
Everything has been working fine, but the game gets super laggy and there are spacing issues with collection. Think there are some bugs o_O

suethegreat

Captain
Fewer tavern visits now there is the aid all button for some. Love the ability to switch daily challenges hope that is retained as 4500 tavern silver now is a challenge too far :)