• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question about the 'Aid All' helper

I know I'm late to the party - and a hello to all.
I have a question about the 'Aid All' helper. After reading what I can here, I found no answer (if it has been posted, may I ask for a link to the post?).

?: In what order does the 'Aid All' helper work? Is it from 1 - 140 on your friends list, or is it from 140 - 1, or is it a random calculation?

Since building the Truce Tower, I have started manually aiding all those above my age, and selecting the goods building (if available) until I have used the TT benefit. Now being in the Artic Future age, I would prefer goods closer to that age, or higher. Not so much in need of wood or rope now.

If it's from 1 - 140, fantastic. I only have to select the first dozen or so, then use the helper for the remainder.

Thank you all in advance :D