• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.230 Feedback Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there everyone, the update to 1.230 is scheduled for Monday the 9th of May. Read all about the changes here, and post your feedback below :D

Knight of ICE

The Great Building window could display a maximum of 99 of each Blueprint. We have now increased this number to 9999.

That might just be enough :P

An Hobad

Private
Please get rid of the new daily quest design, or change it to prevent accidental shuffling of quests (shuffling of quests is not necessary at all, actually). As soon as I saw the new format this morning I knew it would be just a matter of time before I accidentally hit that unnecessary shuffle button that's placed right next to the action button. Sure enough, when I just went to pay a required number of supplies, I brushed the shuffle button as I reached for the action button and now I have to pay goods that I don't have.

Poor design has been a problem for ipad users across inno platforms and I have been asking for years to have buttons not placed so close together. It's a huge problem. Please fix that. If you must have a shuffle option, place the button for it far away from the action buttons for each quest item that require actions like paying coins or resources. The best place to put it is to the left of each individul quest item, rather than to the right of the action button. If you don't want to move the shuffle button, then have a warning pop up when it's hit asking if we're sure we want to shuffle. This is really going to ruin the game for me. I know this from bitter experience playing tw2 when I'd accidentally brush the button that donates all coins to the tribe, which is something I would never do. It's an easy fix, so please do it asap.

jayjonbeach

Private
  • We also made small adjustments to the Guild Battleground, improving the performance.
While this helped reduce the lag issue, you also made a subtle change to the difficulty somehow many of us have noticed troops are taking more damage now please revert this back to how it was

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
  • We also made small adjustments to the Guild Battleground, improving the performance.
While this helped reduce the lag issue, you also made a subtle change to the difficulty somehow many of us have noticed troops are taking more damage now please revert this back to how it was
No changes have been made to the difficulty :)

ref: 6 new Diamond expansions that will become available after you've reached Space Age: Jupiter Moon.

Most players do not reach Jupiter moon within 2 years.
There is an ever increasing need for more expansions as more and more event buildings are introduced so I would hope that these extra expansions could be introduced earlier or for all ages.
Not only would it help the newer players but should generate more income for Inno as players replace diamonds they use to obtain them.