• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.228 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Our next update will arrive on Monday, April 11th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Boorg

Captain
We have also made some improvements to the Social Bar. In the past you had to open every part (neighborhood, guild and friends) to load them. This led to various issues on browser and the app. Now, all lists will be loaded together, meaning various issues will be prevented. We will also continue working on this to fix more issues, that occurred because of the old handling.

How sad to see a good and great feature being removed instead of resolving the said issues.

With this feature removed the player can no longer filter the Events options and neighbours, Guild and friends will only be listed as All Players.

Please note that Events listing as All Players is the default option and has always been available.

Sad indeed and a step backwards!

Last edited:

Ev4ma

Captain
How sad to see a good and great feature being removed instead of resolving the said issues.

With this feature removed the player can no longer filter the Events options and neighbours, Guild and friends will only be listed as All Players.

Please note that Events listing as All Players is the default option and has always been available.No

Sad indeed and a step backwards!
Now I might end up aiding my hoodies, very sad. Ig I'll j aid the hoodies who aid me and plunder the rest

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
There appears to be some confusion here; this change does not eliminate the difference between guild members, friends and neighbours, it merely loads all of these at the same time instead of needing to switch between tabs in the social bar. The filter options in the Town Hall are not affected, this is a change to the way the social bar loads data only.

Boorg

Captain
There appears to be some confusion here; this change does not eliminate the difference between guild members, friends and neighbours, it merely loads all of these at the same time instead of needing to switch between tabs in the social bar. The filter options in the Town Hall are not affected, this is a change to the way the social bar loads data only.

Thank you for explaining and cleaning what's going to be changed as the announcement led me to understand otherwise.