• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.227 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
The next update will arrive on Monday, March 28th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

P.Pixie

Corporal
Will the option to switch out daily Quests become available to all ? That's an issue I feel should be resolved

bootnreboot

Private
my feedback:....yet again another update and no additional guild levels are being added. we've been stopped at level 100 for over a year now, update after update has been issued and no additional guild levels even though your customers keep asking for them. your idea of good customer relations????

palomar

Private
update applied a few minutes ago, and the game is muuuuuch slllllloooooooowwwwweeeeeeer, I have to keep reloading to continue playing :(

Calydor

Private
The feature to automatically move to the next production or goods building when choosing something to make seems to have been disabled in the cultural settlement - but only there. Is that intended?

Davikat

Private
The feature to automatically move to the next production or goods building when choosing something to make seems to have been disabled in the cultural settlement - but only there. Is that intended?
It was a good feature and I'm missing it already - I checked in mobile and thankfully it's OK there

Scouser666

Private
The latest update seems to have broken settlements at least. If there are multiple buildings available to restart production, you are not automatically taken to the next building when starting a production

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
The latest update seems to have broken settlements at least. If there are multiple buildings available to restart production, you are not automatically taken to the next building when starting a production

I have reported this in the bug section but what I find even more annoying is the fact this was reported in beta and yet still it makes it's way over here

predator0424

Private
in main world, some production building can restart production in multiple, but some cannot, in colony, the multi-production is disabled
it is really an undesirable update, or just a down grade