Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.226 will take place on Monday, March 14th There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- There was an issue with the daily subscription payout of Castle Points on the next day after a purchase. This has now been corrected.
- The build button in your main city would falsely start blinking when unlocking a building in your Cultural Settlement. This no longer happens.
- In the alabaster and marble goods buildings, the icons were swapped. Now, they are displayed correctly again.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- On the Guild Battleground Map, there was an issue where the sector info window did not close after clicking another sector. This has now been corrected.
- There was another issue in Guild Battlegrounds (after conquering a province, and marking it as 'ignore') that would flash up with a tooltip description after you attacked the province. This was not part of the design and has been corrected.
- In the Antiques Dealer, the bonus trade coins and gems were visually not calculated for your extra slots (but you received the correct amount). They are now displayed correctly as well.
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team