Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.221 will take place on Monday, January 3rd There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. This update will combine the changes done for the 1.220 and 1.221 changelogs, respectively.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- In the Event Hub, after clicking on the Winter Event page, it sometimes was not possible to click on the Halloween Event page. This has been fixed, and you can view the Winter Event page without any difficulties!
- There was a display issue, that occurred after trying to aid someone that was no longer available to be aided (i.e. they were no longer guildmembers), causing the coin symbol to appear in the wrong place. This display issue is fixed and no longer appears.
- In some rare cases, it was possible for players to trade away their last 2 blueprints (in 2:1 trading). This has been fixed.
- In rare cases it was possible to start the tutorial battle without having any units in your attacking army, resulting in an error. This no longer can happen.
- Some buildings were missing their collection sound. The Statue of Honor on higher levels and the Winter Spire now play their special sounds again!
- In guilds, after a guild leader's account was deleted, no new founder was assigned in some cases. Now, a new founder will always be assigned, when a player from the guild logs in.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- We improved the performance in the army overview. This will affect the performance in Guild Battlegrounds as well!
- In the Message Center, it was possible to edit a message and save it without any text. This resulted in an Internal Error. You are now shown a new window informing you, that the text will be deleted.
- The info window for goods in Cultural Settlements did not show up when you tapped on the question mark. It will now appear again.
- The Pirates' Hideout showed its random production in addition to the normal production. Now the random production will not be shown anymore, as intended.
In the meantime, our developers did the final touches to the upcoming Forge Bowl Event! If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team