• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.221 Feedback

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
Myself plus many others in my guild have not been able to logon using the browser version
since this update

Mandolyn

Private
Likewise, cannot log onto any of my cities on the EN server. Tried various browsers, cleared cache, cookies etc., uninstalled and reinstalled my browsers without success.

hawknz

Corporal
If your having trouble logging in since the update then please clear your browsers cache and cookies and reload your browser again, this should work now. Sorry for the troubles.

PomPoms

Sergeant
“We improved the performance in the army overview” What exactly did you do? The last ‘improvement’ was the “heal all”….did you finally remove or shift it?

Knight of ICE

No, but perhaps that is because it's a mobile change and my version on mobile is still 1.219.14. I just wanted to know what they did ahead of time. do you know or are you still in the dark too?

Everybody is in the dark until the official announcement, but as far as I know the position of the heal all button is only a problem on PC.

PomPoms

Sergeant
Everybody is in the dark until the official announcement, but as far as I know the position of the heal all button is only a problem on PC.
Huh, I thought that WAS the official announcement. Never mind, I just hope this time it IS an improvement!

Knight of ICE

Huh, I thought that WAS the official announcement. Never mind, I just hope this time it IS an improvement!

Better read it. There is no mention of the heal all button at all in this announcement.

PomPoms

Sergeant
Better read it. There is no mention of the heal all button at all in this announcement.
I did read it. Read my original post. I wondered what the "improvement" was. I worry about Inno's "improvements". My mention of the "heal all" was just wishful thinking. You don't know what they did Knight so don't worry about replying.

Town hall missing option to filter trade events. This one was very useful and now it’s gone.
I have no idea what kind of improvements did you do to the army management on mobile as it sounds very exciting but I didn’t notice any changes.
Only noticeable change for better is ability to zoom out the city view.

Emberguard

Legend
Town hall missing option to filter trade events. This one was very useful and now it’s gone.
filters disappear when there’s nothing to show. I still have the trade filter. I suspect if it’s not showing for you that just means you haven’t had any trades within the last however many days. (5 I think?)