• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.217 Feedback

- We have added a new status indicator to our Castle System! A red exclamation mark is shown when you can collect your boxes or when you gained castle points

So, a red exclamation mark will appear every time we gain a few castle points, e.g. 10 points from a battle? If we fight or negotiate ONE time and gain points from it, we have to click into the Castle to get rid of the exclamation mark?
That sounds terribly annoying - and unneeded :-(

Last edited:

Madmire

Private
Klods, I believe they mean when the castle level up.
While I think you're wrong and klods is right, still think its unneccessary, with all those message boxes popping up for each 'prize' you get when you level up. 'oh look, six pop ups, wonder what I did to get all those?'

For some reason Inno loves pointless red exclamation marks floating mysteriously above our buildings.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I'm in Beta and there was plenty of feedback there. yes its a king sized annoyance but as usual INNO doesn't listen to the testers or users. It should be just for collecting the boxes (a needed improvement) but NOTHING else.

At first I thought, oh good, but then I was like "but why did it continue"
And honestly, doing what you said is what Inno does best, I mean exactly how often has something changed from Beta feedback to live server release? I Think I can count it on less then one hand :) ah pvp tower that took 120 combined beta and live pages to be changed... good times.

PomPoms

Sergeant
It's great the exclamation point will be there to remind you to collect the boxes (although that happens at the same time every day), but um...yeah...I also do not see the point of it showing up any other time. There is really no other interaction required with the Castle. C'mon Inno, please think a little more about what is useful and what is just annoying before making changes. There does not always have to be a downside to every upside!

While I think you're wrong and klods is right, still think its unneccessary, with all those message boxes popping up for each 'prize' you get when you level up. 'oh look, six pop ups, wonder what I did to get all those?'

For some reason Inno loves pointless red exclamation marks floating mysteriously above our buildings.
Especially annoying when we get pop ups in the middle of fast fighting. Nice enough with a message that tells us that the Castle has leveled and what rewards we got, but not if we lose a battle because we get 6 reward pop ups while we are in the middle of fighting.

Last edited:

realgregski

Private
In a recent update you included a filter for No Age troops, it would be more useful as a unit filter not an age filter.

For anyone other than those in SAV, they can get the equivalent of the No Age filter by selecting SAV so actually the No Age age filter is only useful for players in SAV - why make a change that only improves the game play of a single set of users when a similar change can improve for all?

The usefulness of a No Age filter is in the rotation of Rogues between fights in GBG and it would be quicker to select them via a military init filter than to continually flip back and forth between the No Age option and the All Age option, which is no different for most than the previous method of swapping between All Age and SAV.

Please do review this implementation and improve the experience for players of all ages!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
In a recent update you included a filter for No Age troops, it would be more useful as a unit filter not an age filter.

For anyone other than those in SAV, they can get the equivalent of the No Age filter by selecting SAV so actually the No Age age filter is only useful for players in SAV - why make a change that only improves the game play of a single set of users when a similar change can improve for all?

The usefulness of a No Age filter is in the rotation of Rogues between fights in GBG and it would be quicker to select them via a military init filter than to continually flip back and forth between the No Age option and the All Age option, which is no different for most than the previous method of swapping between All Age and SAV.

Please do review this implementation and improve the experience for players of all ages!
There already is a filter to seperate heavy/light/fast/artillery/ranged so it is quick and easy to select. If I want rogues, I just select Light and scroll over. No need for any additional filters.

Forwandert

Major-General

I like the filter on my SAV world others it doesn't make much difference but I guess it would have been a pain to do it another way. One thing they could potentially have done was make it more dynamic so it just adjusted and appeared above your current era in the drop down box or give the ability to select where in the list you want it.

Now that the update is live it's obvious how annoying and useless it is with a red exclamation mark above the castle every time we gain a few castle points.
An exclamation mark above a building should point to some kind of action we can attend to. Picking up the daily rewards from the castle, for instance. It's not needed to inform us several times a day that a few points have been added to the castle.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
In regards to the Red Exclamation above the castle - I can see it being valid when one/both collection boxes are still available to be claimed - but to have it appear after completing a Daily Quest, or after gaining points from combat/negotiaton/GE, is a complete waste of time - in part, because as a player, you have no real idea what the Exclamation mark appeared for - and really no need for it, since you already get a popup from the Daily for winning Castle Points, and the Negotiations/Combat will also tell you when you have won Castle Points.
One change I would make, is that when you start a Negotiation, it tells you how many Castle Points you can win BUT when you do a Combat, you do not see anything until after combat is completed (unless it is the larger temple in GE, which will tell you how much either Nego/Combat will award). Why 3 different presentations for this? Seems more pointless and confusing.

Last edited:
A red exclamation mark on top of one of my buildings? Must be something I need to do there - or maybe some rewards I forgot to pick up ...
Click on it. Enter the building. Nothing. Wonder why it was there.
A little later. The exclamation mark is back. Did I forget something the last time I looked? No, still nothing to do. Strange.
Later. Oh, it keeps coming back. But there's nothing in the building that needs to be done - and no rewards to pick up. Wonder what triggers it. Could it be a bug? Maybe I should report it.

Last edited: