• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.213 Feedback

Corpus

Private
And Knight of ICE - if you read the Wiki it states Pirate's Hideout can be plundered when not motivated. And since update I can't even motivate it with a self aid kit.

Knight of ICE

And Knight of ICE - if you read the Wiki it states Pirate's Hideout can be plundered when not motivated. And since update I can't even motivate it with a self aid kit.

If you read the Wiki you will see it only states it can be plundered for Level 1. Not the other levels.

Corpus

Private
OK, I will have to accept your explanation regarding plunder. Still doesn't explain why it can no longer be motivated when it has happily been motivated every day until the update. Both in Rugnir and in Odhrovar. My Town Hall event log for Sunday 9.45pm (UK) in Rugnir shows a friend motivated my Pirate's Hideout lv9. I don't know how to post screen shot of the log. Today I tried to motivate it myself and couldn't.

Last edited:

Forwandert

Major-General
Keep getting a log in for googleplay pop up 50% of the times I open a GB on Android (1.213.15), or move to a different app and back again, shows a score hasn't changed in years as there was only so many tasks set by inno on it so I really don't need to see it every couple of seconds/minutes.

Can't see an option to disconnect it from the app.

20210918_022442.jpg

Also managed to swap a SOK to a GB again, Dont actually have any SOK so no idea how it happened this time. The gb I clicked on was TA level 89(Fps relate to that) I don't have any gbs under 80 so where any of the other information came from haven't a clue.

20210918_021908.jpg

Last edited:

-MQ-

Private
These new icons on mobile are horrendous.
I agree, many of us switch between mobile and browser, icons & layout are now very different, this will make playing difficult for many.
Also don't like how the Shop special offers now come horizontal into playing area, rather than vertical down side of screen, and the chat icon just floating, what is that. I could go on and on, GE the level icon has moved from top left to a miniature icon towards the bottom left, but not quite seems out of place.
The left & right menus on bottom, Blah maybe get used to.

Biggest is the now two different style of game, Mobile & Browser, kind of saying pick the one you like and not play the other

Cleo.

Private
The new update can’t have been properly tested on an iPhone.
  • The icons are so small they are virtually impossible to see (and yes i do wear glasses)
  • Having the GB on the left of the rhs slide is illogical
  • The most used message should be swapped with the GB
  • The way a new message shows it makes you think you have a FR
  • The global/hood/guild chat is in such a weird place
  • The game is even more unstable - I couldn’t get the rhs slider to open to view a message and after closing and opening, then reinstalling managed to get it to work (reported to support)
  • If it was possible it’s even slower to fight

PomPoms

Sergeant
Goodness me Inno Games! You do realise that there is a wide range of ages that play FoE do you not? You have just made it very difficult to see the smaller icons and font that you introduced to devices, where screens are already small, to all of us whose eyes are not what they used to be. And you changed the icon pictures too…why? That part we can get used to, but the whole eyes, seeing, small stuff, not so much.

Forwandert

Major-General
Actually found something positive with the hard to see icons. The gbg button, I no longer need to scroll up to the scrapyard of various era ships/shuttles so don't need to look at them.

Vesiger

Monarch
The new update can’t have been properly tested on an iPhone.
  • The icons are so small they are virtually impossible to see (and yes i do wear glasses)
  • Having the GB on the left of the rhs slide is illogical
  • The most used message should be swapped with the GB
  • The way a new message shows it makes you think you have a FR
Unless I'm imagining things, the message icon keeps moving position - sometimes it is on the far right where it used to be, sometimes it turns up somewhere else. Given that I'm still having difficulty recognising the new icons, I quite often end up selecting the Guild Expedition or the Great Buildings icon instead by mistake.