• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Update Update to 1.213 Feedback

Corpus

Private
And Knight of ICE - if you read the Wiki it states Pirate's Hideout can be plundered when not motivated. And since update I can't even motivate it with a self aid kit.

Knight of ICE

FoE Team
Forum Moderator
And Knight of ICE - if you read the Wiki it states Pirate's Hideout can be plundered when not motivated. And since update I can't even motivate it with a self aid kit.
If you read the Wiki you will see it only states it can be plundered for Level 1. Not the other levels.

Corpus

Private
OK, I will have to accept your explanation regarding plunder. Still doesn't explain why it can no longer be motivated when it has happily been motivated every day until the update. Both in Rugnir and in Odhrovar. My Town Hall event log for Sunday 9.45pm (UK) in Rugnir shows a friend motivated my Pirate's Hideout lv9. I don't know how to post screen shot of the log. Today I tried to motivate it myself and couldn't.

Last edited: