Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.212 will take place on Monday, August 30th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
Summer Event Bugfixes
- The five-star achievement for completing the Summer event for the fifth time was previously missing, this has been corrected, so it now unlocks after conditions are met.
- With prizes from the Wheel of Fortune, occasionally in a mixed neighborhood the wrong unit type was displayed, ensuring a different unit was granted (than displayed). This has been corrected now, so the correct unit is displayed.
- There was a known issue where sent emojis, would display in Italics. This has been fixed, so they are sent without italics.
- Additionally, occasionally in the situation that two players answered the same message, there would be situations where the first message in the answer field would disappear. This has now been corrected, and no longer occurs.
- Previously, with Guild Expedition Chest tooltips, there was a known display issue on high resolution monitors that sometimes occurred, rendering them to be incorrectly aligned. This has now been fixed.
- With Rogue units, there was sometimes an issue where the first moved unit (after transformation), could not adopt the skill of the unit it became. This has now been fixed, and rogue units perform as expected.
- We have fixed the Great Building search function, so all relevant buildings display after a search!
- In the Event History window, there were known instances where the window was not wide enough to include Great Building events, this has been fixed, so it displays these as well.
- There was a loading screen tip that incorrectly described the heat ability, the loading screen tip is now correct.
- We have updated the Friend's social context menu, including details of their latest activity and when they were last online!
- Previously the dialogue that informed players of not being able to collect further Forge Points (due to the maximum being held), had three options to close the dialogue. This has been simplified now to one dialogue.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- Previously, with Great Buildings (when above the modern era) would sometimes display an incorrect number of goods that were produced, this has now been fixed, so it displays correctly.
- In the Message Center, when reading a short message (where no scrolling is required), the scroll to the bottom button would sometimes still be displayed. This has now been fixed.
- There was an issue that sometimes occurred with the HUD on the bottom right-hand side, where (after being tapped) the menu would not expand. The menu now expands as expected, after being tapped.
- There was a rare technical issue that occurred after a quest in the Egypt Cultural Settlement. This has now been fixed.
- Within the research, there was an occasional issue where the progress bar (which indicates the amount of forge points donated), did not autofill has expected. The bar now autofills as expected.
- There was a display issue with the Alcatraz Great Building, where it would show the unit icon in red (instead of gray). This has now been fixed.
- In the Social Bar, when viewing non-friends in neighborhood or guild tab, there was a display issue that showed a gap between achievements and player information. This has been fixed, so it displays without the gap.
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team
Last edited by a moderator: