• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.212 Feedback

Forwandert

Major-General
The new forge point screen for buying fps for coins is significantly slower than it was before. I had to wait for the button to light up again before buying another fp. This is way slower than when you could just tap away.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The new forge point screen for buying fps for coins is significantly slower than it was before. I had to wait for the button to light up again before buying another fp. This is way slower than when you could just tap away.
The fun of people who keep asking for changes to be made, and the unexpected consequences those changes will bring. 8-)

Not only is the new FP purchase window too large such that you can’t see your FP bar (on iPhone anyway), it also is now so much slower to buy a FP. Who needs to see their FP packages anyway??

Is it just me?

Forwandert

Major-General

Doesn't seem to be because they changed the fp screen either as buying extra turns in GE is now slower too waiting for the button to highlight again instead of just being able to easily click for all 8 turns. Now its select, wait button highlights and select again. Just adds extra time to doing it.

Magic62

Private
  • There was an issue that sometimes occurred with the HUD on the bottom right-hand side, where (after being tapped) the menu would not expand. The menu now expands as expected, after being tapped.
I sometimes still have a problem with this on my mobile. I normally use Xiaomi Note 8 Pro. I think it’s a bad solution, especially for those who have slightly larger fingers and it’s hard to press it. Greeting.

Last edited:

Madmire

Private
the new GbG 'artwork' is just... wrong. An open handed palm facing you means stop. A diagonal bar through a symbol means don't do this. So that symbol means DONT stop. The exact opposite of what they're supposed to be saying!!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
the new GbG 'artwork' is just... wrong. An open handed palm facing you means stop. A diagonal bar through a symbol means don't do this. So that symbol means DONT stop. The exact opposite of what they're supposed to be saying!!
A diagonal bar going across an open handed palm means "Do Not Enter", so in a sense, it is quite appropriate, because that is the GbG leaders telling the other guild members to Not Enter that sector. A fairly common symbol. So it is saying, what it is supposed to be saying.
1633051851423.png

Cuthwolf

Captain
I work in Forestry and our stop signs look like that
1633106877551.png