• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

Activity indicator is nice. But kind of don't understand how you can see your friends activity but not your guild mates who are not on your friends list.

I know leaders and founders can do it already, but only on web version, not available for the app.

I suggest you also include guild mates, not just your friend list please, guild mates are closer than people on your friend list so don't see any reason why it should not be included.

joesoap

Major-General
Activity indicator is nice. But kind of don't understand how you can see your friends activity but not your guild mates who are not on your friends list.

I suggest you also include guild mates, not just your friend list please, guild mates are closer than people on your friend list so don't see any reason why it should not be included.

the only people you can get rid of is friends, knowing if they are active/inactive helps players decide whether to keep them or get rid of them
if guildmates or neighbours are inactive then you cant do anything about it so having an indicator on them doesnt really serve a useful purpose

Emberguard

Legend
if guildmates or neighbours are inactive then you cant do anything about it so having an indicator on them doesnt really serve a useful purpose
For neighbours that's true, not true of guild mates though.

(1) the activity indicator guild leaders have is only available for Desktop. Putting it on the social bar will give access to that indicator on Mobile regardless of whether it's everyone or just leaders that it'd show for

(2) members can change guilds

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
View attachment 23881
View attachment 23882

Thanks for this new pop-up.
Maybe it will stop some of the attackers who ignore the ignore tag.

1) GBG tag changes are not in the announcement? Why do we still get surprise changes - and/or what's the point of listing only some of the changes? I read and still get surprised.
2) you can't even view buildings on a province without going through this pop-up. I don't understand why view triggers it as well.

the only people you can get rid of is friends, knowing if they are active/inactive helps players decide whether to keep them or get rid of them

I never said anything about neighbors. But guild members.

And I can surely dismiss my members which are inactive as I am the guild founder and also to able to see how active some of my members are even when I am not able to use laptop to do so.

Emberguard

Legend
) you can't even view buildings on a province without going through this pop-up. I don't understand why view triggers it as well
Adding onto this:

Especially when it’s not even our province yet. We can’t build there even if we wanted to :lol:

A4616F61-FCF0-4CA1-B42A-B3AB080288A2.png

Adding onto this:

Especially when it’s not even our province yet. We can’t build there even if we wanted to :lol:

View attachment 23893
Haha, that's really stupid :lol:
The pop-up is not needed for the build feature.
You can't build on a province that you dont own, of course. And why put an ignore tag on your own provinces?
Some kind of don't-build tag would be useful though. The ignore tag could be used for that, of course.

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Not sure when it happened, but which was the update that changed the message window from automatically scrolling down for new messages?

Can that be a toggable option so we can have that back?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
the gbg ignore sector feature, is really annoying because theres time when players need to prep the sector to 158 and every time you have the confirm "ok", which would eventually lead to players to turn it off. that one is pointless
-.PNG

the gbg ignore sector feature, is really annoying because theres time when players need to prep the sector to 158 and every time you have the confirm "ok", which would eventually lead to players to turn it off. that one is pointlessView attachment 23895
Yeah, that's pretty annoying. But players have asked for a way to lock provinces so no one flips them by mistake. We got what we asked for - in a way.

Last edited:
On iOS mobile device, the change in message center makes it very difficult to find the first unread message and read from that. It keeps "Loading..." and "Loading" by itself going through the entire message history without stopping.

Vesiger

Monarch
At some point recently a new FP collection bug seems to have appeared on mobile - when your FP bar reaches 100 while collecting, the next building you tap on seems to go into some kind of suspended animation. Not only do you not receive the collection if you don't have room for it, but you then can't collect from that building even after clearing the FP bar. The collection symbol remains in place indefinitely over the building, and the 5-diamond prompt showing that there are uncollected buildings stays up, but the structure no longer responds to clicks.
The only way to clear the bug is to log out and then wait for the city to reload, upon which the buildings will have reset and become collectable again.

BenTrovato

Private
I'd like to say what a good idea the new pop-up in battlegrounds is, reminding people the guild has flagged a sector not to attack. If I have one minor criticism, it's that it shouldn't apply to the buildings tab when the sector is not owned. It gets in the way of checking the slot status.

Do people really use it as a don't build flag when the sector is owned anyway?