• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

rjs66

Lieutenant
if they don't login and play then they haven't aided or visited the tavern @Blurt
so i don't see a problem with that

once a week , aid and tavern visit from the event history, check social bar, anyone left isn't aiding or visiting tavern
quite easy to sort out the dead wood

DeletedUser

Since the newest update my laptop hasn't been able to 'handle it' and keeps telling me to turn off the animations. I can now only run Forge of Empires on my desktop.

Emberguard

Legend
Is it correct to assume that the Friend activity indicator reflects whether that friend has logged in
That is how the activity indicator has worked in the past for the Guild activity indicator, so it's reasonable to expect it's only measuring logging in

Even though they may login and play some, if they don't aid and visit my tavern, I don't want them as my friend.
Have you tried utilizing the Event history to check that? Or is this feedback with you already utilizing that particular method?

If you go into your town hall event history you can filter by Social Interactions and Friends, then aid everyone that's filtered. Then go into your social bar. Everyone still aidable hasn't aided within the last 5 days

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
i personally would say i like the previous icon on attack boost, grey sword now to orange...this is ridiculous, really confusing as now 4 types of boosts are represented differently : (

r21r

Major-General
many possitive things in this update, i dislike the colors and the plundering avatars, the old ones where better impo.

Please, if not buy all coins -> Forge Points, just add a "Buy 10" option..

and consider making it at least 50 , game has evolved since that thing was implemented - just my oppinion

Emberguard

Legend
Hi, thanks, did that but no update there.
Did consider deleting and re-installing but worried about losing a lot if its not communicating with FoE, inno,
App store receives updates later than desktop purely because the third party (apple / android) has to approve it first

Inno has no control over when mobile receives the update. It is however released to Desktop on the date specified.

You likely will receive the update within 1-2 days from now given the timeframe already passed

App store receives updates later than desktop purely because the third party (apple / android) has to approve it first

Inno has no control over when mobile receives the update. It is however released to Desktop on the date specified.

You likely will receive the update within 1-2 days from now given the timeframe already passed
Ok, thanks, not going to do anything, just wait and see what happens

nice2haveu

Corporal
Awesome!!! Awesome!!!

But what myself personally felt was one of the forum member may joined into the Development team of FOE. Why felt that way because, long waited forwarded ideas are one by one getting the status 'Done'.

Anyways not sure what happened, while reading few updates and getting happiness in my mind happens very few times only. This is one of that moment.

• We have introduced an "activity" indicator for your friends' list. This functionality was already available for Guilds, but now it's also displayed at the bottom in the friend list tab of your social bar.
Newly added active friends appear as inactive for 7 days. Need to refresh the game to get it right.

Forwandert

Major-General
The grey background in the various areas it's been added too is soo much better. With it being in gbg it would be nice if it was a continuous flow throughout the game. (Special good mines etc)

ignore.JPG

ignore.JPG

Thanks for this new pop-up.
Maybe it will stop some of the attackers who ignore the ignore tag.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Thanks for this new pop-up.
Maybe it will stop some of the attackers who ignore the ignore tag.
Hopefully - but it is irrating too - if you have been asked by the a GbG leader to cleanup/conquer a sector that is flagged/tagged - you get this popup every time you attempt to battle/negotiate to finish it off. So, 155/160, 5 fights to complete, you get this popup 5 times.

Hopefully - but it is irrating too - if you have been asked by the a GbG leader to cleanup/conquer a sector that is flagged/tagged - you get this popup every time you attempt to battle/negotiate to finish it off. So, 155/160, 5 fights to complete, you get this popup 5 times.
True. But GBG leaders just have to un-tag the sectors then, if they want someone else to finish them.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Small price to pay :)
Now.. can we have some logs please thank you very much?