• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

Naranique

Master Corporal
Our next update arrives on Monday, August 16th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Last edited:

pipo69

Private
Question about the following
"We have added Rupees as extra rewards for some of the Mughal Empire quests."

will those who already started building the Mughal Empire receive Rupees for the quest that have been finished?

I actually have 2 things to ask.

1st, about this update, 1.211, why is the "activity" indicator showing only on the friend list and not on neighbors and guildmates?

2nd, about the 1.209 update, you said and I quote:
We changed the way guilds are recommended to you. Previously, some suggested guilds displayed in the list were inactive. We introduced a new criteria to determine which guilds should be presented in this list, in order to reduce the likelihood of players joining inactive guilds.
and I wonder, can you do the same for neighbors as well? As in grouping active players with active players and inactive players with inactive players?

Like this...

• The auto-scrolling has been removed from Message Center threads. With this change, the thread it will no longer auto-scroll to the bottom in case a new message arrives while you're reading an older message.
msg.JPG

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
currently I have to scroll up to find the first new message.
Sometimes when I'm scrolling up on ipad the messages start scrolling
very fast automatically and I have to close the message thread

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
- The auto-scrolling has been removed from Message Center threads. With this change, the thread it will no longer auto-scroll to the bottom in case a new message arrives while you're reading an older message.

This is a good update, BUT isnt working properly or need to adjust.

When you reading something back its good to not auto-scrool, BUT when you have opened 1 thread and waiting others to response, Now you need to click or scrool down after every single message...this is even worst like it was before.

If you are on last message it need to auto-scrool, and if you read back then need to stay. I am shure, this can be adjusted, based on fact, that the system give us already the
1629130709741.png
icon, so knows when someone write something.

So repaire that please, and in the future be more practice, because it is very simple to see if some new thing will not work like it should after update, tnx.

Forwandert

Major-General
currently I have to scroll up to find the first new message.
Sometimes when I'm scrolling up on ipad the messages start scrolling
very fast automatically and I have to close the message thread

That is really annoying on android too, scroll a little and it starts going back days in the messages.

Blurt

Private
Is it correct to assume that the Friend activity indicator reflects whether that friend has logged in and played FoE, and not whether they have aided or visited your tavern? The latter would be much more useful. Even though they may login and play some, if they don't aid and visit my tavern, I don't want them as my friend.

Last edited: