• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.210 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Vesiger

Monarch
Since the last update, when I hit the back arrow from either the campaign map or Egyptian settlement it freezes and the game has to be reloaded to get back to my main settlement. Very tedious and time consuming. Please fix
It doesn't actually freeze, but it pauses for 12-15 seconds without any hourglass or other loading indication - if you wait long enough, you should get back to the main settlement eventually without reloading.

The lagging issue on Android is really annoying. Game sticks at 99% loaded for about 10 seconds. Enter either GBG or settlements and press the back button and its another 5/10 second wait. If you keep pressing the back button it thinks your already off the GBG/Settlement page and it opens the buildings menu.

Town hall also takes 10 seconds to open any tab and scrolling through attack boost info is impossible.
Back button not working at all on android, have to use my screen back symbol and then the game thinks I want to log out .... (sigh)

Vesiger

Monarch
Since the new update, guild messages don't seem to show in the GBG screen any more.
Presumably we're all supposed to be communicating via the guild chat feature?

Forwandert

Major-General
Since the new update, guild messages don't seem to show in the GBG screen any more.
Presumably we're all supposed to be communicating via the guild chat feature?

I still have messages but it's on the left when you click the tab. Not the right next to chat.

Forwandert

Major-General
Very strange lag has disappeared completely, thought it might have been the push when my phone updated from 1.210.13 to 1.210.14 but my tablets still on 1.210.13 and it hasn't got the lag either now. Either way so glad that's gone.

Edit: Actually it's back to laggy again, no idea why it got better for an hour or so.

Last edited:

Vesiger

Monarch
It had completely gone when I tried it just now - I thought they must have fixed it.
Maybe it depends which one of a bank of servers you get?

It had completely gone when I tried it just now - I thought they must have fixed it.
I reported the back button hanging issue to support on Saturday but later told them it was working ok. The same bug came back again yesterday after purchasing something in the Friend's Tavern where it froze on the purchase. It glitched again this morning after using the Tavern so there does seem that there's a link between purchasing stuff in the Tavern and the problem. I'll stay away from the tavern until the next update.

Forwandert

Major-General

Didnt want to tempt fate yesterday but it was fine most of the day yesterday and today. Only issue I'm really seeing now is the townhall, very slow opening and how you can't use the scroll function on boost overview.

Oh and my townhall completely disappeared into a black hole today. It did return though later.

20210810_201730.jpg

Vesiger

Monarch
I reported the back button hanging issue to support on Saturday but later told them it was working ok. The same bug came back again yesterday after purchasing something in the Friend's Tavern where it froze on the purchase. It glitched again this morning after using the Tavern so there does seem that there's a link between purchasing stuff in the Tavern and the problem. I'll stay away from the tavern until the next update.
It definitely seems to be linked to the Tavern shop now. I get the 15-second delay on trying to switch between Tavern tabs and then on returning to the city thereafter.

Forwandert

Major-General
With that newer update today (.17) everything is working as it should on android now, even my townhall. Kinda like the new colours for Def/attack buildings and it's really clear what each gives now.

Only thing that looks wrong is Traz also has been given the same colour as the attack/def for attack buildings (Guess it pulled the image from the same place)

Screenshot_20210811-225441_Forge of Empires.jpg