• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.210 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Our next update arrives on Monday, August 2nd. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I would be totally amazed if a player asked for the star over motivated buildings not to jump unless collection was due for the community sprint.

By all means of someone ie dev etc decided it was better, fair enough all for improvements but selling it as something the community requested is a little rich.

r21r

Major-General
I would be totally amazed if a player asked for the star over motivated buildings not to jump unless collection was due for the community sprint.

By all means of someone ie dev etc decided it was better, fair enough all for improvements but selling it as something the community requested is a little rich.
i asked it but not on the sprint, on general conversation (for the disconnected icons, that could be raising RAM etc)

Please, as for the Feedback - put an option to disable all the "jumping" ones (similar to "Disable Animations")
even remove the "Flash" from the msg center for those who dont want it, i ain't a dev, but i think it has impace on overall performance, thanks

Sly OwlBeard

Private
After reading along with all the fantastic Community Sprint ideas as they were suggested I have to say both parts of this update have been completely lackluster.
Its as though the devs just picked out the smallest easiest ideas and said 'that'll do'

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
"We have added 'reply' and 'copy & paste' functions for messages"
really excellent update, i always hoped to be messege center have quote function like forum. : D

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Personally, I would like to see a couple updates in a row, specifically addressing in game issues and fixing bugs - and stop introducing new features (big or small) so that the game itself is improved with what it is, instead of creating new problems and issues (which usually happens with new features - intended or not).
Fix the problems in the game and that would be the best updates possible. (of course not everything is going to be fixed, but fixing issues and improving existing game features, such as the GbG is much more important)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Considering some of the most wanted things, i'ma just say thank you for the mass aid all and mass Tavern sit button, gonna save on so much time as the game loads them slowly when aid'ing everyone.

An unfair trades checkbox that filters your trades viewing so you can only see fair trades that are 1:1 same age or 1:2/2:1 age below/above, thank you!

A bulk delete military option too! so we can remove clutter faster, nice!

Logs for GBG as well, what an update! We even don't have to click the OK button to get through the battle result page anymore!

r21r

Major-General
1627911773267.png

is this working .. ?

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
  • When posting simultaneously, the message center would sometimes display the wrong author of message. This issue has been fixed now.
well, now it doesn't display anything :(

So, now we can search for a player in the market. That's nice. But as soon as you take ONE trade from that player, it jumps back to the full list of trades again, instead of staying on the player you've searched for. That's pretty stupid. Maybe you want to take more than ONE trade from that player..

I like this update, but GB rankings on the app need some kind of a filtering system like to be able to search by the type of GB or something which makes it easier to navigate. Also ability to open GBs of players which are not on your social lists, otherwise this is not too helpful.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
The lagging issue on Android is really annoying. Game sticks at 99% loaded for about 10 seconds. Enter either GBG or settlements and press the back button and its another 5/10 second wait. If you keep pressing the back button it thinks your already off the GBG/Settlement page and it opens the buildings menu.

Town hall also takes 10 seconds to open any tab and scrolling through attack boost info is impossible.

Last edited:
Updated to 12.210.14 on my iPad today. As with Forwandert above the game now hangs on 99% when loading and also when using the back button on Settlement, Battlegrounds, colony and the continent map, the game freezes for around 12 seconds. I've tried restarting the iPad and also deleting and reinstalling the game and data to no avail. I'll contact admin if there's not another update soon.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Also just added coins to an auction with 20/22 seconds left. I went back to the main page and the timer continued counting down as if I didnt add and timer ended a 0 but without finalising the auction but the auction had 8 seconds left when I went back in to AD.

Are these mobile updates getting tested in the slightest? surely someone clicks on a few things after writing to make sure the basics work?

Something else that I've also noticed is that after I've pressed the back button and the game has temporary frozen, I don't always go back to where I'd expect to. I've just ended up in the settlement twice and and in research when I should have gone back to the main city.

Vesiger

Monarch
Updated to 12.210.14 on my iPad today. As with Forwandert above the game now hangs on 99% when loading and also when using the back button on Settlement, Battlegrounds, colony and the continent map, the game freezes for around 12 seconds. I've tried restarting the iPad and also deleting and reinstalling the game and data to no avail. I'll contact admin if there's not another update soon.
It seems to be specific to loading the main city display - the same thing happens when you win a PvP battle. (It never made any sense for the game to flash back briefly to the main city before displaying the opponents for the next battle, and now it's even more annoying than before with the extra lag added in.)

It seems to be specific to loading the main city display - the same thing happens when you win a PvP battle. (It never made any sense for the game to flash back briefly to the main city before displaying the opponents for the next battle, and now it's even more annoying than before with the extra lag added in.)
I'm pretty sure that this is bug as opposed to poor design. I've just tried to leave the settlement using the back button and after the delay it took me to SA asteroid so I tried the back button again and I ended up in research.