Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.207 will take place on Monday, June 21st There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- There was a technical issue that sometimes allowed players to collect the same incident twice, this has now been corrected.
- Within the Message Center, there were some known issues with the spacing of text. This now displays correctly.
- With production collections, there was a rare issue where the building would display as collected (after clicking on it), however the production would not be collected. This has now been fixed, and no longer occurs.
- Within The Feudal Japan Cultural Settlement, there was a rare technical issue that occurred after trying to dismiss a negotiation by closing the window. This has now been fixed.
- Within the Tutorial, there was a rare issue that occurred when moving Bronze Age buildings, which allowed the building menu tabs to be clickable. This has now been corrected, so that the building menu is no longer clickable while these buildings are being moved.
- Furthermore, there was also a display issue where the social bar did not update quickly after starting a battle with a neighbor. This has now been fixed, so that it immediately updates.
- Within the Soccer Event, we have cleaned up some Quest texts that were missing punctuation.
- In the Event Hub, we have fixed the timer (that counts down to the event), ensuring that it correctly fits within the window.
- In the PVP Arena, there were some occasional issues with the Global Rankings tab, where information would not be displayed properly and in the order intended. This has now been fixed, so it displays as intended.
- Additionally, within the PVP Arena, there was also an issue that sometimes occurred where players would receive the rewards from the 3rd reward chest, but not the notification. We have corrected this, so the notification triggers as expected.
- Moreover, there was also a display issue with attempts within the PVP Arena, ensuring that only five attempts could be displayed (despite the player accumulating more than that). This has now been fixed, and the correct amount is always displayed.
- We now have an option to put a line break between words with dashes(-), which helps display the game better in many of the different languages that we offer!
- Previously, costs for medal expansions would be rounded to one decimal place. This has been changed (so that two decimal places are shown), thereby giving players a more complete picture of the costs associated.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- There was an issue where "no ranking" would display after winning a non-PVP battle. This has now been fixed, so that the ranking now displays correctly after these battles.
- There was a known issue that sometimes occurred preventing players from plundering after a repel (when having 99 Forge Points on the bar), this has been fixed, so it no longer occurs.
- On Guild Expedition Map, there was an issue on mobile that sometimes occurred, in which the window would center and focus on your Guild's progress, rather than your own. This has been corrected, so that it only focuses on your own progress.
- On iOS, there was a known issue where players could not make use of the links to the Forum within in-game announcements, this has been fixed, and now works as expected.
- In the Message Center, we also fixed a rare technical issue that sometimes occurred while editing a message.
- Moreover, within the Message Center, there was also an issue that sometimes occurred in which a private message would appear within Guild chat. This has been corrected, and only displays within private threads.
- Within the Soccer Event, there was a rare technical issue that occurred after clicking on a hint button. This has now been fixed.
- In addition, within the Soccer Event, we have also fixed other rare technical issues that occurred when getting a reward, or tapping on a player card.
- In PVP Arena, there was an issue where players were not notified and shown the Reward Window. The Reward Window now triggers as expected.
- In addition, within PVP Arena, there was an issue that sometimes occurred where Color Guard and Drummer bonuses were not being properly applied to defensive armies within the feature. This has been corrected.
- Within GBG, there was a rare technical issue that occurred while trying to auto-battle an uncaptured but interactable province. This has now been fixed.
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team