• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.207 Feedback

Adding new buildings are showing up in the side bar as not connected to road - refreshing causes the side bar flag to display correctly. The building is actually under construction as the timer is showing - it is only a display problem with the side bar - Browser version

• There was a technical issue that sometimes allowed players to collect the same incident twice, this has now been corrected.

Now incidents disappears when you click on them, as reported in the bug section.

Last edited:

sandrokahn

Private
Been having issues with text spacing in message center ever since the update...sometimes letters are 'cut off'...very annoying. Hope there is a fix to the fix in the works...

Forwandert

Major-General
Aiding from the social bar suddenly seems very jerky on android vs 1.207, when you click on the name and the details pop up it sorta flickers up rather than appearing. It's hard to describe but it doesnt seem like a smooth action.

I am now privy to my 1st Non-Dispatchable Diamond sale dialog - had to refresh the game to get rid of it.
Yes, I was stuck with a pop-up offer yesterday too. Couldn't close it by clicking on the X or outside the pop-up box. Didn't refresh though. Clicked all around 20-30 times, then it disappeared.