• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.206 Feedback

L0rien

Private
4 weeks ago Forge were denying it was even happening - thanks for finally listening and for hopefully fixing it
not ID.png

Odd to me they use the word "should" (Twice!) rather than "will". Sounds like a serious lack of confidence that this fix actually "will" work. But it "should".

In any case, good to see this finally addressed. If it works. And it should!

Known as:

The Iffy Wishy Engineering Principle:
If it could work; we wish it would work - OR - If it Should work; we wish it Would Work - LOL

• Fast clicking to start production in the carrousel could result in misclicking outside of the carrousel window, thus stopping the carrousel's rotation. This issue has been fixed now.
Nice, thanks :)

L0rien

Private
oh nice : D
"The Guild Battlegrounds' matchmaking should no longer be sorted by Guild IDs, from now on the matchmaking should be random by leagues"
the thing numerous players waited for ages!
Well...it aint, but its better than it was i guess :/

alejandroarg

Private
There is only one upgrade that I am interested in, and it is to have GVG map in the mobile application.

Unfortunately, this functionality has been eluded for years.

lisrh

Private
Probably a response from some PR/social media person who was reporting how it was supposed to be working without actually knowing about how it was actually working.
People should not be defending Inno's inability to do there jobs correctly, PR employee or not. FOE makes Inno millions because of the USERS of this game. When people/players ask for something to be addressed, it should never have taken this long. Players of any game are the backbone of those games and without us they make NO money, so listening to users shows that game developers actually care, and that the game is worth playing/supporting.
I am a mechanic if I forget to replace a faulty part during an inspection because 'I didn't know that vehicle model had a specific part and someone dies, you think anyone comes up to bat for me... NO.. I do my job and take responsibility when an error is made and correct it RIGHT AWAY.
I still feel Inno needs to take a step back from upgrading and adding more and more features of the game like PVP, and work on addressing the fact the " top" guilds are using discord in order to be online together, something that is against their rules and is ban worthy, but yet continues to happen.
They say they have "fixed" the matchmaking, but I haven't notice anything this week, so we will see how the next GBG season plays out.. NOT optimistic.

potatoskunk

Master Corporal
People should not be defending Inno's inability to do there jobs correctly, PR employee or not. FOE makes Inno millions because of the USERS of this game. When people/players ask for something to be addressed, it should never have taken this long. Players of any game are the backbone of those games and without us they make NO money, so listening to users shows that game developers actually care, and that the game is worth playing/supporting.
I am a mechanic if I forget to replace a faulty part during an inspection because 'I didn't know that vehicle model had a specific part and someone dies, you think anyone comes up to bat for me... NO.. I do my job and take responsibility when an error is made and correct it RIGHT AWAY.
I still feel Inno needs to take a step back from upgrading and adding more and more features of the game like PVP, and work on addressing the fact the " top" guilds are using discord in order to be online together, something that is against their rules and is ban worthy, but yet continues to happen.
They say they have "fixed" the matchmaking, but I haven't notice anything this week, so we will see how the next GBG season plays out.. NOT optimistic.
Why do you think I was defending Inno with that comment? I more explaining how the incorrect response probably happened, not defending the fact that it happened.