Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.205 will take place on Tuesday, May 25th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We fixed an issue causing an internal error when a Production Building was manually aided while being in the Reconstruction Mode.
- We fixed a further issue causing an internal error, as it was sometimes possible to take revenge on an attacking player that was no longer in the same neighborhood.
- Furthermore, we fixed an issue where the animations of the Flying Island Great Building did not display when visiting another player.
- We fixed an issue causing a server error when dismissing a Merchant offer in the Feudal Japan Cultural Settlement, after the negotiation mini-game had already started.
- We fixed an issue where the pop-up information of rewards in the Daily Challenge or Quest window was not displayed.
- We fixed an issue where the construction pop-up information was misaligned for some buildings.
- We fixed an issue where population was sometimes not correctly calculated after using a Renovation Kit on a multiage Residential Building.
- In addition, we have also fixed an issue where population was sometimes wrongly calculated when advancing to a new colony in Space Age Asteroid Belt, or Venus.
- We fixed an issue with the sorting in the Friend List, in the situations a player was having more than 2,147,483,647 Ranking Points.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the change-log. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- We fixed an issue in the Guild Expedition where the burning flame animation of the 4th difficulty was barely visible in the contribution overview.
- In addition, we fixed an issue where players ranking points within the social bar displayed incorrect decimal numbers.
- Finally, we also fixed an issue with the time progression bar not being displayed correctly for special buildings.
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team