• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.205 Feedback

No fix for the production scroll suddenly stopping when you click through the productions as reported in the feedback to the previous update? :(

Last edited:
This is new, right?

AD.JPG

"Castle System Level"? :?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
That does look different, the numbers and each level of AD just needed more trades done. Both my accounts have all 5 unlocked, and I just reloaded to see if it was any different, but nope, my AD screen looks the same - big orangish square with the white plus sign in the middle for each slot.

That does look different, the numbers and each level of AD just needed more trades done. Both my accounts have all 5 unlocked, and I just reloaded to see if it was any different, but nope, my AD screen looks the same - big orangish square with the white plus sign in the middle for each slot.
These are 6 new additional dealer slots. But it doesn't say exactly what it takes to unlock them. Only "reach the needed "Castle System Level"..." Whatever that means :? I guess it means something else than just "exchange XX more items" like it did with the first 4 additional slots.

Click the orange arrow next to the slots to get to the new additional slots.

Last edited:

RegV

Corporal
"Castle System Level"? :?
Well, there is a "Castle System" thread on beta. And your post has already been linked there. (you probably know that already).

So, I gather it's something new that might be coming someday. After they announce it on beta and go through a beta test.

Or, stuff could have just leaked out into production. That would be embarrassing, but Inno seems to be doing a good job of embarrassing themselves lately. Maybe the QA team quit?

Well, there is a "Castle System" thread on beta. And your post has already been linked there. (you probably know that already).

So, I gather it's something new that might be coming someday. After they announce it on beta and go through a beta test.

Or, stuff could have just leaked out into production. That would be embarrassing, but Inno seems to be doing a good job of embarrassing themselves lately. Maybe the QA team quit?
Woah, releasing a part of a new feature live that's not even available on beta yet. Is that supposed to be a "teaser" - or a test - or is it just a stupid mistake?

Last edited:

RegV

Corporal
Woah, releasing a part of a new feature live that's not even available on beta yet. Is that supposed to be a "teaser" - or a test - or is it just a stupid mistake?
I don't work for Inno, so I can't answer that.

If you remember this thread about Forge Plus, it was hard to know at the time. Could have been a legit A/B test. Or code leaked into production that shouldn't have. I haven't seen an avatar frame for ages.

This one doesn't feel like an A/B test. What is the test? Do people click the scroll button? Congrats, I guess. You passed the test!!!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
These are 6 new additional dealer slots. But it doesn't say exactly what it takes to unlock them. Only "reach the needed "Castle System Level"..." Whatever that means :? I guess it means something else than just "exchange XX more items" like it did with the first 4 additional slots.

Click the orange arrow next to the slots to get to the new additional slots.
I do not have the orange arrows :( Even though I tried to refresh a couple times. Maybe you have a bonus added to your account now. Or maybe it has something to do with the new Event Hub thingamabob. (which oddly enough, has 6 slots on it)

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I do not have the orange arrows :( Even though I tried to refresh a couple times. Maybe you have a bonus added to your account now. Or maybe it has something to do with the new Event Hub thingamabob. (which oddly enough, has 6 slots on it)

as far as we know, that event hub is just supposed to be a tool that removes a milestone for event currency to give a near worthless boost, would be interesting if it did open more slots in the AD of course

nice2haveu

Corporal
No fix for the mobile app issue where message centre posts can only be edited by leaving the thread and then returning?
From the mobile app version 1204.16, able to get the edit option for myself without leaving the thread. Please check once which version you are using. If it is same, have no idea.

Has anyone seen a difference in GbG (match ups)? I know an update has been pushed in beta but I wanted to see if there's a difference in live. There have been instances where changes were pushed into live without notification, not many but there have been instances.

Has anyone seen a difference in GbG (match ups)? I know an update has been pushed in beta but I wanted to see if there's a difference in live. There have been instances where changes were pushed into live without notification, not many but there have been instances.
Maybe when gbg actually starts...