• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.204 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Powe

Brigadier-General
I absolutely understand your frustration. But please read my post again and try to understand it as a whole. I am aware legit players are cut short because of this change but Inno seems to be unable to stop those who use automation of RQs and this is unfortunately the only way to stop cheaters.

Why would this be something that kills the game? Infinite goods were doing that. Game has no point with infinite resources available.
If they wanted to stop cheaters, they could have put the quests in random order so autoclickers wouldn't work. This is not the only way, but the current one is the worst.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
If they wanted to stop cheaters, they could have put the quests in random order so autoclickers wouldn't work. This is not the only way, but the current one is the worst.
That would hurt people doing it manually as you would click through the quest you need more often than you'd like.
More than that, some advanced clickers would overcome that by comparing screenshots.
If they wanted to stop cheaters, they should use cheat detection system. No other way in a game with such repetitiveness.

I play in a very competitive guild and haven't heard one player complain about this limit. The truth is it only affected scripters and a select few very active players. For the active players I can see why this change would be frustrating, blame the scripters who played wanting your rewards without your effort.

I can 100% see why this change was made... how was another player meant to compete with a player running RQ's 24/7 and not even be present ???

How was that healthy for the game ??

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
I can 100% see why this change was made... how was another player meant to compete with a player running RQ's 24/7 and not even be present ???

He's saying the way they addressed the problem is bad.
You're saying the problem was important.
So it seems you're trying to argue about different points.

He's saying the way they addressed the problem is bad.
You're saying the problem was important.
So it seems you're trying to argue about different points.

He's arguing essentially about where the line should have been drawn... Somewhere between a manual player able to do as many as he/she wanted but limit a scipter and still keep balance in the game.

2000 actually sounded generous to me... but I can see there are a few players posting here who wanted it higher.

r21r

Major-General
I play in a very competitive guild and haven't heard one player complain about this limit. The truth is it only affected scripters and a select few very active players. For the active players I can see why this change would be frustrating, blame the scripters who played wanting your rewards without your effort.

How was that healthy for the game ??
while those who fight 24/7 on battlegrounds are less abusive to the game ?

what is worse, doing 3.000 quests a day or 5.000 fights on battlegrounds ?

why would anyone care how many quests one is making, when quests are available to individual while battlegrounds fights are limited and the same cheaters you are all so happy that dissapeared, are taking away the farm from legit players ?

what means competetive ? better than the worst ?

in my world the best GBG fighter does maximum 1k fights while on my previous one they managed to do 8.000 per day.

maybe enforcing the same limits and laws for different worlds is irrelevant ... ? how can you all the competetive and wise players missed that one ?

why would anyone care how many quests one is making, when quests are available to individual while battlegrounds fights are limited and the same cheaters you are all so happy that dissapeared, are taking away the farm from legit players ?

in my world the best GBG fighter does maximum 1k fights while on my previous one they managed to do 8.000 per day.

maybe enforcing the same limits and laws for different worlds is irrelevant ... ? how can you all the competetive and wise players missed that one ?

I don't understand your point ?

Is it that you wanted more aborts to make you happy and the limit should have been somewhere like 15000 aborts so you could compete 3000 quests ??

Every day !

r21r

Major-General
I don't understand your point ?

Is it that you wanted more aborts to make you happy and the limit should have been somewhere like 15000 aborts so you could compete 3000 quests ??
no my point is , i can't see how there is balance in the game with or without limit on Quests.

those who where doing quests, will either leave or put their scripts on GBG, why would that make me feel happy ?

saying me, i mean any player..

PS - Remove RQ's if needed, don't just limit them, but don't come here say that "now the game is balanced", it is not, and if we dont open the agentas it will never be.
as CF owner i cant but feel frustrated, and not for the limit, but i cant see how it is balancing the game..
i still can do 2.000 per city - wait ! - per city ?? - oh so let's make a couple cities.
how is that not making cheaters cheat ? why would i be happy about that ?

no my point is , i can't see how there is balance in the game with or without limit on Quests.

those who where doing quests, will either leave or put their scripts on GBG, why would that make me feel happy ?

saying me, i mean any player..

Cool.. that's your view.

I disagree

Can't see INNO reversing it tho, it affects hardly any player.

r21r

Major-General
Cool.. that's your view.

I disagree

Can't see INNO reversing it tho, it affects hardly any player.
i agree with you that inno wont reverse it, and i am not here for that.

i can't see how inno is not supporting cheaters, and why people who post here seem happy for such a change while the elephant is still free to cheat.

why would i care if 1-2-3-5 players do unlimited quests, but not care if those people take my farm on GBG ?

how this is making any sense ?

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Yes, I'm in contact with a lot of top players, and the only complaints I've heard about the abort limit is mostly from a few players on this forum.
Top players won't complain. They either benefit from this change because their competitors became less competitive, or are using bots themselves - there was no way to stay at the top if the world has been hit by bots plague. Fortunately Sin haven't.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
He's arguing essentially about where the line should have been drawn... Somewhere between a manual player able to do as many as he/she wanted but limit a scipter and still keep balance in the game.
Are you sure he actually said anything like that and it's not your imagination? I can't find the post.

Powe

Brigadier-General
That would hurt people doing it manually as you would click through the quest you need more often than you'd like.
More than that, some advanced clickers would overcome that by comparing screenshots.
If they wanted to stop cheaters, they should use cheat detection system. No other way in a game with such repetitiveness.
I noticed you deleted your other quote on how the current way was "the only way". You don't seem to understand what "only" means.

KronikPillow

Sergeant

which noob said that the game is now balanced with the RQ limit?

also i think your in a big misconception, just cuz someone does 8-10 000 fights in a GBG season doesn't mean he's scripting, he's just more active then you, and is a SC hero who never fights under 4 SC

which noob said that the game is now balanced with the RQ limit?

also i think your in a big misconception, just cuz someone does 8-10 000 fights in a GBG season doesn't mean he's scripting, he's just more active then you, and is a SC hero who never fights under 4 SC

Game is more balanced. 99% of players will never hit the limit regardless. And 99% of those who completed several K of RQs per day are using macros and then produce infinite goods. It was killing the game, as game with infinite resources available makes no sense. Only heard people who use automation complain on servers. So just get over yourself