• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.204 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The update to 1.204 will arrive on Monday, May 10th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Lotta bug fixes, always nice to see, though not seeing the bug fix on the 2k quest abort limit to prevent even more people quitting.

Also, considering all members of a guild can send messages to all members of the guild, I was honestly surprised to not see more message spam ;)

Anyone else hoping they would update the flying island so that maybe, one person, somewhere, might build the thing not just for the looks?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The abort limit was one of the best changes they ever made.

All those bot cities that have all suddenly gone dormant, good riddance to them.

So, by your logic everyone that quit over this was a bot? lol. See I don't actually want the game to die like you do, I want the game to improve, get better, and be more welcoming to new players while still respecting veterans that have been here for years.

All those bot cities that have all suddenly gone dormant, good riddance to them.

I must agree. If this limit was not imposed, you would see people selling SAV goods on day 2 of SAV being released for cheap change. It was the case when SAAB came out with SC. You just can't do as many RQs as those players who use automation and this has given us a chance to compete against them. This restores the balance.

Good work game designers on this one, best move in last 2 years.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
to many noobs with 250-500% attack in SAV crying that GE4 is to hard to beat, so Inno is nerfing GE4 in SAV? they should work on their attack instead of cry about their weak accounts that werent SAV ready ... are they gonna start crying now how they can't fight on more then 50 attrition in GBG so that they would nerf attrition as well? dear god ... what's important is that Inno listens to these noob crybabies, but doesn't listen to feedback regarding other things like the fact that GBG is more demanding then a real life job, that it needs a longer break period between seasons, and that seasons need to be shorter? or feedback that the MMR system is broken, and that you can actually figure out exact league placings and match making by sorting guilds by LP, then by guild id?

r21r

Major-General

with RQ limit i doubt how inno isn't supporting "bot" cities but anyway.

well done, please bring the unfair feature that shows which WW's produce diamonds to everyone and also do something with the "human" 2 fights within 1.5secs on gbg.

too lazy to make a video on youtube but if we fix only whats exposed, it'll be exposed in the end, together with those who sell the scripts

Powe

Brigadier-General
I must agree. If this limit was not imposed, you would see people selling SAV goods on day 2 of SAV being released for cheap change. It was the case when SAAB came out with SC. You just can't do as many RQs as those players who use automation and this has given us a chance to compete against them. This restores the balance.

And it's balance to take away all the time and FPs people have invested into a perfectly valid and official strategy?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

I still don't see how the "best move in the last 2 years" Has to be something that helps kill the game. Would you prefer the FOE servers to shut down and we all lose everything? You understand what happens when the game dies, right?

It was a valid strat for how long was it? six years? And only now they decide to do this, which goes against everything Inno should stand for while disrespecting EVERY player. What if Inno nerfs or removes the way you play? Will you then suddenly join the people quitting? I didn't realise Inno was Nintendo and you have to play "As intended". With no theorycrafting. Just waiting for every strat we have to be removed from the game. Arc to be removed, GBG removed, forced into a pvp tower.

But seriously though upgrade the Flying island Inno :P I wanna build it but its terrible

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
And it's balance to take away all the time and FPs people have invested into a perfectly valid and official strategy?
Well, when it is unbalanced to start with - something needs to be done to balance it back. Still not properly balanced - but it is a start, and all those FP's and time invested are still of value - just not to be taken advantage of as much.

How is GE lvl 4 any more difficult in SAV than it was in SAAB? I really don't understand the logic behind this decision, a bit of a challenge would be a welcome change from my perspektive.

I still don't see how the "best move in the last 2 years" Has to be something that helps kill the game. Would you prefer the FOE servers to shut down and we all lose everything? You understand what happens when the game dies, right?

It was a valid strat for how long was it? six years? And only now they decide to do this, which goes against everything Inno should stand for while disrespecting EVERY player. What if Inno nerfs or removes the way you play? Will you then suddenly join the people quitting? I didn't realise Inno was Nintendo and you have to play "As intended". With no theorycrafting. Just waiting for every strat we have to be removed from the game. Arc to be removed, GBG removed, forced into a pvp tower.

But seriously though upgrade the Flying island Inno :P I wanna build it but its terrible

I absolutely understand your frustration. But please read my post again and try to understand it as a whole. I am aware legit players are cut short because of this change but Inno seems to be unable to stop those who use automation of RQs and this is unfortunately the only way to stop cheaters.

Why would this be something that kills the game? Infinite goods were doing that. Game has no point with infinite resources available.

No disrespect, but perhaps you should direct that question to those who compelled Inno to make this change? You know, automaton, macro usage, players like that. They should provide your answer of how balanced it is.

Why do the productions grey out on the left side now when you cycle through the productions to set new production times? Is that a part of the latest update?
Looks really bad - and confusing. :(

Last edited:

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
to many noobs with 250-500% attack in SAV crying that GE4 is to hard to beat, so Inno is nerfing GE4 in SAV?
I have a diamond city in PE and cannot fight GE level 2. Can we nerf it please? Oh, forgot to tell, I have 35 attack/def, but that shouldn't matter, right?

but doesn't listen to feedback regarding other things like the fact that GBG is more demanding then a real life job, that it needs a longer break period between seasons, and that seasons need to be shorter?
That pretty much sums it up, Inno has made the game a full time job and we don't like it as some already have jobs. But it means profit for them, so I'm afraid that's the direction where the game is heading and there is no way back :( Too bad, there were times I liked it.