• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.200 - Feedback

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
once exploits fixed its no longer an issue but would be very good news if certain exploits the customers are aware off are fixed - so why not tell the customers if its fixed?
Because it is the business of the investors and staff to know - it is none of your business, nor any other customer. The product is safe to use, and that is all that the customer needs to know. And besides, explaining an exploit can lead to other exploits being discovered and abused. Which once again, is absolutely none of your business as a customer or a consumer. Stop being so indignant.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
a bit like fixing the expoilt for RQ's? we finally found out what that was and it was a terriable fix which has since been removed, but only because we were told about it and could point out that the "secret fix" did not fix it. The foe players here and in beta can help INNO make a better game but only if INNO is open about these type of things. Most players when they discover an expolit which is abused report it and try to help INNO fix these things.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
You can now even loop RQ on Settlemens ;););)

8GBrtT.jpg

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
All maps are bugged after this new Graphical update...tottaly unaligmented. GvG have many bugs, GE is bugged to, manual attack map is zoomed out (smaller) and so on... Even browser cache is like 2x bigger like it was, so required more system memmory, and after the cache clear its so slow till its not loaded, like you would have 1Mbit line lol...

Just cant understand, if there is Beta server, how that no one not noticed all this issues?

Beta server need to have option to created it with your current Live main City (you chose whitch one), and to be available true your main city. Then players would test it. Now to create from nothing and reach SAAB on beta...well you need to have very big will to do that....

All maps are bugged after this new Graphical update...tottaly unaligmented. GvG have many bugs, GE is bugged to, manual attack map is zoomed out (smaller) and so on... Even browser cache is like 2x bigger like it was, so required more system memmory, and after the cache clear its so slow till its not loaded, like you would have 1Mbit line lol...

Just cant understand, if there is Beta server, how that no one not noticed all this issues?

Beta server need to have option to created it with your current Live main City (you chose whitch one), and to be available true your main city. Then players would test it. Now to create from nothing and reach SAAB on beta...well you need to have very big will to do that....
I have no issues like that at all. That's on Edge browser, Win 10.
I've had a few brief display errors in GE since the update with a small green line that appears at the bottom of the screen, but it goes away with a click of the mouse.

Last edited:

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
I think, that everyone have this issues...asked many guildies....you maybe just not noticed them...go to manual fight and check if the map is smaller..if yes..you have all that what i writed above :)

I think, that everyone have this issues...asked many guildies....you maybe just not noticed them...go to manual fight and check if the map is smaller..if yes..you have all that what i writed above :)
I already did, because you said it's smaller/zoomed out, but it's the same for me in manual battles as before the update (I think).

It looks like this,,,

manbat.JPG

I know there's a black border at the sides of the battlefield, but I'm pretty sure it was like that before the update too.

Last edited:

Grof Z

Corporal
- Check mark - that some RQ is bein done - is missing.
or I collect coins, and add FPs to GBs / rlyeh an fnord / and it dosent show that something happend. Only works when RQ is done.

- GvG Logs - not working on all lvls

Ati2

Legend
- Check mark - that some RQ is bein done - is missing.
or I collect coins, and add FPs to GBs / rlyeh an fnord / and it dosent show that something happend. Only works when RQ is done.

Thank heavens for that. The yellow "partially done" marker was bugged like hell.

I've had a few brief display errors in GE since the update with a small green line that appears at the bottom of the screen, but it goes away with a click of the mouse.

This is the GE display error I get occasionally since the update. A green line at the edge of the map.
It happens after clicking OK to a chest reward (I think).
It disappears instantly when moving the map a bit.
Not a big problem, just a bit annoying.
Win 10, Edge browser.

GEdisplaybug.JPG

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
This is the GE display error I get occasionally since the update. A green line at the edge of the map.
It happens after clicking OK to a chest reward (I think).
It disappears instantly when moving the map a bit.
Not a big problem, just a bit annoying.
Win 10, Edge browser.
That is not a display error - just a St Paddy Day bonus that only a few select fortunate players can obtain

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
All maps are bugged after this new Graphical update...tottaly unaligmented. GvG have many bugs, GE is bugged to, manual attack map is zoomed out (smaller) and so on...
It took me some time to even figure out where in the update GvG was supposed to change, must be all down to this part:
  • We have completed a number of improvements on Browser allowing for a high-resolution display on the campaign province view, on battles screens, as well as during Guild Versus Guild and Guild Battlegrounds screens.
Lots of things broke on the GvG maps, yes.
  1. Clicking log entries no longer centers to sector of activity
  2. Center on HQ button in bottom left panel does not work.
  3. Opening each age map, it zooms to where the map landing for the opening of that map is, not where the guild's land and HQ are. You have to know where you are or pan around to get there.
  4. If you fight manually, your map resets to opening map position instead of focusing where your siege/last sector activity was. You then have to pan around to find your siege and sector again to continue the fight. This problem was fixed before about 2 years ago, but it's back.
  5. The lack of trees makes it hard to see any difference between sector values, but is the least of the broken-ness from the update since that's just an additional pain trying to tell a power 112 from a power 96 from a power 84 when they all look the same. Really were the trees in the picture making something slow with resolution? doesn't really seem to make sense why resolution change would care if pixels look like trees or grass.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
I already did, because you said it's smaller/zoomed out, but it's the same for me in manual battles as before the update (I think).
I know there's a black border at the sides of the battlefield, but I'm pretty sure it was like that before the update too.

The battlefield black edges are either new or MUCH bigger than previously, and there's an inch or more of extra terrain background on each side as well; the hexes don't start until about 1/3rd of the way in and they used to be almost at the edge of the screen. The whole battlefield is about twice size it was, which makes everything appear about half the size it used to. This is the high res display I guess, but wow the units look tiny now. I run the game in 1600x1200 or 1680x1050 which I think are pretty common computer screen resolutions.

It reminds me of when we used to watch movies on the old 4:3 resolution TVs, with the film in 16:9 ratio, you'd be watching a little strip of movie in the center of the screen, with 2 big black bars top and bottom. I guess you'd have to have been watching movies 15+ years ago to remember that. This is similar issue, but with the unused screen area on left and right instead.

I could swear I used to be able to zoom in on the battlefield, or maybe I just want to now because it's hard to see some details. Would we be able to get an option to change our battlefield resolution, as a setting? Or add levels of zoom to the battlefield, similar to the city view. Maybe I should go add this to the quality of life improvements. I can't believe I actually want a Zoom In after a month of complaining about having to Zoom Out of the production window. But here we are. Goldilocks and baby bear want it just right.