• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.200 - Feedback

Ah, finally the zoom issue will be gone! I can't even express how much it was bugging me.

If you guys could get rid of scrolling between the production building windows as well in that window, that would be fantastic - mobile version doesn't have it, and it's awesome.

Grof Z

Corporal
are RQs back to normal with this update?!
there is announcement it was bug with last update - is that going to be fixed?

and good that this problem is gone .. right on time :D
- There was a rare technical issue that occurred after the 'continue to next town' button in the St Patrick's event was hit twice. This has now been fixed.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
are RQs back to normal with this update?!
there is announcement it was bug with last update - is that going to be fixed?

and good that this problem is gone .. right on time :D
- There was a rare technical issue that occurred after the 'continue to next town' button in the St Patrick's event was hit twice. This has now been fixed.

My guess is we have to wait for the update to be out, it was stealth added, the question is if it gets stealth fixed too :)

MasterGuilty

Private
please delete the delay on RQs :(it's very annoying and as i understand they were been added to stop thoes who use bots to automate it but it has been so much harder on me i've been using every opportunity to do the RQs but now i'm rarely doing it for any cause ...
also when the space age venus will be out in normal servers ?! :D i'm excited about it :)))

Boorg

Captain
Following feedback, we have removed the zoom that happens after the Production Arrow (the feature that allows you to cycle through and set goods and supplies productions on a dedicated dialogue).

That is great news, thank you.

It would be greater news if this Production Feature Dedicated Dialogue had an Enable/Disable option.

When will an Enable/Disable option be included?

Ati2

Legend
"We have fixed an exploit that allowed players to generate endless coins and supplies."

Is this the "fix" that reverses the delay? Do I understand this correctly? So Inno's issue is not even with the endless number of fights, but with how the CF has been working ever since it was introduced?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
  • There was a rare technical issue that occurred after the 'continue to next town' button in the St Patrick's event was hit twice. This has now been fixed.
  • Inno updates.. the gift that’s keeps on giving..you have another year to sort that one out lol more important updates are needed as mentioned a million times ;)

"We have fixed an exploit that allowed players to generate endless coins and supplies."

Is this the "fix" that reverses the delay? Do I understand this correctly? So Inno's issue is not even with the endless number of fights, but with how the CF has been working ever since it was introduced?
No idea what that description covers, but it sounds like something else than the RQ delay.
Clarification would be nice.

Last edited:
This is the closest in the changelog I could find that addresses the delay issue.
It is, yes. But it sounds a little off. "Endless coins and supplies" exploit? That's not really what the RQ exploits are about. They are about goods and fps and rank points (from the fights quests); not about coins and supplies. Though, the coins and supplies rewards help cover the cost of the UBQ's, of course.

Last edited:

Ati2

Legend
It is, yes. But it still sounds like something else. "Endless coins and supplies" exploit? That's not really what the RQ exploits are about. They are about goods and fps and rank points (from the fights quests); not about coins and supplies. Though, the coins and supplies rewards help cover the cost of the UBQ's, of course.
It produces more coins and supplies than what the quests themselves cost, making questing free. In the process, it creates ... well... an endless number of coins and supplies. But... that's the whole point of that GB, so if this gets taken away, you might as well get rid of the Arc, too, since that can be exploited to create an endless number of FPs.

Let's hope this is something else entirely.

It produces more coins and supplies than what the quests themselves cost, making questing free. In the process, it creates ... well... an endless number of coins and supplies. But... that's the whole point of that GB, so if this gets taken away, you might as well get rid of the Arc, too, since that can be exploited to create an endless number of FPs.

Let's hope this is something else entirely.
Could be the (secret) limit on RQ aborts they announced earlier. But who knows with a vague description like that.

Ati2

Legend
Could be the (secret) limit on RQ aborts they announced earlier. But who knows with a vague description like that.
If it's a limit on the number of quests you can do, that's still creating you more coins and supplies. Although, truth be told, the amount it creates, even without limits and delays, is far from endless, so I'm still hoping it's something else, just like you said.

Do we know of any exploits that create endless coins and supplies?

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I can only see two ways to stop the "endless coins/supplies" issue. Either nerf the payout from the unbirthday quest (maybe by nerfing the Chateau), or limit the number of RQs that can be done each day.

Ati2

Legend
I can only see two ways to stop the "endless coins/supplies" issue. Either nerf the payout from the unbirthday quest (maybe by nerfing the Chateau), or limit the number of RQs that can be done each day.
Why is this such an issue, though? It's been like this for years. This is the reason people build CFs in the first place. Seriously, is Inno going to nerf the Arc next? It does create an endless number of FPs, after all.

You can't create a strategy game where you change the core rules after several years, after people have invested a lot of time and real-world money into a certain strategy.

It's a little too late to nerf the CF, I think. But they could reduce the payout from UBQ or remove the quest entirely.
Sounds like they've chosen to put a limit on quest aborts though.