Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.199 will take place on Monday, March 1st. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We fixed an issue where the campaign map button wouldn't always take you to the finished exploration site.
- Upon upgrading your Terrace Farm, the new population was being calculated with some delay. This issue has been fixed now.
- New rewards have been added to the Antiques Dealer, including:
- In the shop: September Cottage and Abandoned Asylum's selection kits
- In the auction: Olympic Treasury and Celtic Forest's selection kits
- As announced separately, the Galata Tower will be migrated to a new version. You can find more details here .
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- We have added a new paper background to multiple windows in the game: global ranking, inventory, guild expedition, town hall log, guild invitation and tavern boost windows.
- We fixed an issue where some translations were not being shown in the tooltips of courtyard offers (Cultural Settlement Aztecs).
- The Animation of Arctic Hub was not working properly. This issue has been fixed now.
- It was possible for a guest user to use the new change username feature, however, trying to use it would result in an error. From now on this feature is not available to guest users anymore.
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team