• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.198 -Feedback

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
1.198 finally available in AU App Store today; it’s always slow to be released here.

My first experience of it after updating was that it froze soon after loading the first 2 times, and only prompted to download new files on the third attempt. It’s been fine since. The 2 times it froze, it wasn’t immediate; I was able to collect and reset some Magnum Opus and the freeze happened clicking the event icon.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Am...not 100% shure about that....develope team can try it out:
-its ok on Torch + Brave browser
-its not ok on Chrome, Edge, Opera

So i think its 99% browser related, not screen or any other PC hardware/software.

Still tnx for the feedback, so we know its reported.
It depends on the size of browser UI, the bigger it is, you have less space for game screen. Bookmarks bar can cause this sort of problems.