• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.198 -Feedback

Knight of ICE

The scroll bars are a known issue. This seems to be happening with smaller screen sizes. It is under investigation.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
The scroll bnars are a known issue. This seems to be happening with smaller screen sizes. It is under investigation.

Am...not 100% shure about that....develope team can try it out:
-its ok on Torch + Brave browser
-its not ok on Chrome, Edge, Opera

So i think its 99% browser related, not screen or any other PC hardware/software.

Still tnx for the feedback, so we know its reported.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
OMG... i just delete the cache and restarted the Torch browser, and after that i got this bar bug...so its 100% related something @ Inno server....few hours ago and not right after the update.....please repaire till the GvG reset....we cant play like this....

Knight of ICE

Am...not 100% shure about that....develope team can try it out:
-its ok on Torch + Brave browser
-its not ok on Chrome, Edge, Opera

So i think its 99% browser related, not screen or any other PC hardware/software.

Still tnx for the feedback, so we know its reported.

Forgot to mention it is when zoom is set at 100% on smaller screens.

OMG... i just delete the cache and restarted the Torch browser, and after that i got this bar bug...so its 100% related something @ Inno server....few hours ago and not right after the update.....please repaire till the GvG reset....we cant play like this....
Use full screen mode

penguin7

Private
Smaller screen sizes ? I play on a 17 inch screen and this is a real pain.

Not only does the loss of useable screen make it harder to play, but the regularly used icons are often hidden. Same on Firefox too

Sattrega

Private
I'm using Firefox on a 15.6 inch laptop screen. My zoom is set at 90% and I still get the scroll bars. I have tried other zoom settings and have also switched to full screen but the scroll bars remain.

Deleted member 109369

We are hoping the scroll bar issue will be fixed with tomorrow's update

Deleted member 109369

Yesterday it was smaller screens only, today when the teaser activated that seemed to push it to larger screens as well.

Zorg67

Private
I play using Chrome, and have not had this issue with scroll bars at all. Wonder if maybe there was an update with your browser that could have caused this issue.
I use chrome and it just started happening to me today, there appears to be 2 unloaded pictures at the very bottom. I posted it in bug reports with a screenshot and inspection script of that part of the page.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Seems after most updates the game lags and freezes quite often, really annoying and another addition to the message centre which isnt really needed, you could be improving more important game features, GbG, GE, GvG are the main reason people play the game, Lets roll out a GE lvl 5 Inno