• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.197 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Love the graphics in this game. But do we really have to be force zoomed in to admire the details?
Actually, I wish we had an even closer zoom, as I would like to look at some of my 'special pedestrians' in detail - the current zoom does not allow that much of a detailed look at them.

Actually, I wish we had an even closer zoom, as I would like to look at some of my 'special pedestrians' in detail - the current zoom does not allow that much of a detailed look at them.
The graphics look rather bad, actually, when zoomed in. They look grainy and... well, zoomed in :rolleyes: More zoom = more grain.

On a positive note, I'm getting really fast at zooming out. After practising several times a day for a week or so now, I can almost do it faster than it zooms all the way in.

Sekio

Private
This window was not well thought out.

Previously starting productions, select building, production time as easy as that.

Now, you are faced with a window and you can scroll through the production buildings, fair enough...but which one is producing - you dont know. And then worst of all after starting productions and the window closes, the gameplay view zooms into the last production building.

I have no idea whoever scripted or programmed this, their idea was...because it just does not work and tbh looks tacky.

Al Beback

Private
i agree with others to have an option to opt out of this rubbish...... right now in an event when you have quests that require multiple production's, myself like most people, i built 30+ smiths, i built them right to left and when i say set for EG: 20 when i leave that pop up they are all over the place and have even picked them all up after setting them and placed all the smiths producing together, collect and reset and it does the same thing productions are randomly all over the place.
also if you have things like Sunken treasure, magnum opus, sleigh builders not producing when you try to set smiths it will dio a number of smiths then jump to one, two or more of the others.... ok I guess if i am going to wait out that production time it maybe doesn't matter, but i purposely buy,collect, save mass supply rush for the events.
go and set 4 hour productions and sleigh builders and magnum opus spit out crowns for that, stop soon as you see it go to one of them, zoom out, cancel that production, click back on a smith, do 1 or 2 then its back on one of the others! again close the pop up, cancel the production i dont want.......just a battle to do a simple quest that was straight forward for the last 8 years the game has been around and now it's becoming a chore.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Name changes... chaos the first day or two and seems to have settled down, still a bad idea to let it be open to change all the time. It should still be one-time use even if it's in the settings.

Production scroll- great except for the zoom at the end, as so many have said. Why it has to change the zoom instead of just closing after I finish the last production setting, I'll never understand.

What would be even better on the production window is to be able to open your production buildings and scroll through them any time, not just when you are setting a production, but if you want to view them, or cancel them, too. I don't understand why the arrows are there but greyed out when we should be able to look through all our productions that way and change them any time. and again, no changing our zoom when we exit this window.

Knight of ICE

Ok sorry i asked usual chilly response Ice. Some do pay to play this game and may be more visually challenged and less dexterous than they were so reverting to a more playable platform is kinda important. :)

I understand your frustration and know it is important, but this is how it works. All we know now is that they are looking into it and working on a solution, but we can not even tell you if that will help you. Only way you might get an idea is to keep an eye on the announcements and daily changelogs on the beta forum. Any changes will be presented there first.

Chanla

Private
I don't understand why it takes so long to turn off the stupid zoom. Everyone hates it. It actually makes me feel sick. So much so that I have to gather the production from each building one at a time - just to avoid it. Or sometimes I close my eyes on the last collection. Either way, my patience is wearing really thin. Perhaps time to quit this game all together.....

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
A production management window, like what we have sort of been given here, has been missing and needed for years. Unfortunately they are divided into 2 groups, special production buildings from events (fan shop, witch doctor, beach bar even though they are supplies only, not flex productions, are mixed in with sleigh builders and magnum opus etc.) and regular ones from the build menu (premium diamond productions, blacksmiths, etc.) get scrolled through separately! so you have to do 2 sets of windows to set all your productions, and it Zooms after you leave each. It's the ZOOM that's killing it (and after the year of Zoom meetings we're all fed up with Zoom...)

This productions window is a good idea half-implemented - to be able to set or scroll through and change all your productions in one window without clicking into every building is a huge improvement overall - but one group, not two groups, with some kind of sort order would be great, like supplies only then all the flex productions with other options.

But I live in hope of just getting rid of the Zoom.

A production management window, like what we have sort of been given here, has been missing and needed for years. Unfortunately they are divided into 2 groups, special production buildings from events (fan shop, witch doctor, beach bar even though they are supplies only, not flex productions, are mixed in with sleigh builders and magnum opus etc.) and regular ones from the build menu (premium diamond productions, blacksmiths, etc.) get scrolled through separately! so you have to do 2 sets of windows to set all your productions, and it Zooms after you leave each. It's the ZOOM that's killing it (and after the year of Zoom meetings we're all fed up with Zoom...)

This productions window is a good idea half-implemented - to be able to set or scroll through and change all your productions in one window without clicking into every building is a huge improvement overall - but one group, not two groups, with some kind of sort order would be great, like supplies only then all the flex productions with other options.

But I live in hope of just getting rid of the Zoom.
The order in which the production buildings appear in the scroll seems random. They are not sorted by type. If you have different types of productions in the city and you want to set different production times for them, you have to pay close attention when you scroll through them, because the different types get mixed up in the scroll. We need a better way to group the buildings.
And the zoom must die, of course. It makes absolutely no sense to zoom down on a building you've just set the production time for - or to a (random?) building you haven't set the time for yet. You lose the overview of the city and have to zoom out again

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Right, and if they would set a sort order on production buildings they could also stop dividing it into 2 groups. I didn't know initially that there were 2 groups until I built blacksmiths for event productions and they're in their own separate scrolling zoom hell, lol.