Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.196 will take place on Monday, January 18th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- In some circumstances, setting up a siege on 2 different era maps in Guild versus Guild could lead to endless loading. It is now again safe to do it.
- Some plundering-related icons could sometimes show up twice. It is now solved, so no more confusion!
- Multiple chariots would spawn in the Hippodrome building while keeping the game in an inactive tab. We will keep their number at 1 from now on.
- In-game guild messages marked as 'admin'-only, could be visible to all guild members. They will now be only accessible to guild moderators, leaders and founders.
- The successful Galata Tower plundering prevention would sometimes display incorrectly in the event history. It will now always display just fine.
- We fixed some of our early quests, which displayed incorrect completion conditions.
- If you attempt to start a conversation with a player you ignore, the game will remind you that they won't receive any message.
- As we say 'good bye' to the Flash Player, the option to deactivate HTML5 is now also removed.
- We have also made small improvements to city rendering, which should now be smoother in some cases.
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- We fixed a few places where the game could suddenly switch off.
- The construction and info windows were improved for residential buildings.
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team