• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.196 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The next update will arrive on Monday, January 8th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
"Multiple chariots would spawn in the Hippodrome building while keeping the game in an inactive tab. We will keep their number at 1 from now on."

Finally! hahaha oh man its hilarious when you forget the games minimised, go back to it and there is thousands of chariots on top of each other lagging the game to pieces. Then a huge dust cloud follows. Def made the thing very unique :)

Edit: I just had to add an image of this, because memories :)

arena horses.png

Last edited:

Forwandert

Major-General
20210123_125330.jpg
I'm getting this icon showing in gbs when I 1.9 them. Is it a new icon change? which makes no sense as a symbol like this implies I'm not getting the rewards. That symbol is generally used for No or is something wrong? My arcs connected

[Edit]
Doesn't matter it changed on logging back in. Weird though.

Deleted member 109369

View attachment 22806I'm getting this icon showing in gbs when I 1.9 them. Is it a new icon change? which makes no sense as a symbol like this implies I'm not getting the rewards. That symbol is generally used for No or is something wrong? My arcs connected

[Edit]
Doesn't matter it changed on logging back in. Weird though.
'we actually saw one other report of this. That is the plunder prevention symbol for the galata tower. Can you send in a ticket to support for me please so we have all the account information from you?