• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.195 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Our newest update arrives on January 4th! Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Digifiend

Private
I see this update removes Flash support. So why, in the settings, is the Enable HTML5 Client option still there? It's redundant, as all disabling it will do is load a screen that forces you to switch back to HTML5 to get back into the game. It's description is out of date too, as it says Internet Explorer (which is itself obsolete) doesn't support HTML5 and so still uses the Flash client... which is no longer possible.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I find it odd that the first GE since this update and the relic drops are near non-existent. I have a L81 and L87 ToR. What did you guys do?

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
Probably just your bad luck? On average you should be getting a relic mostly every 3, rarely 4 encounters, however, if you received above-average drops in the past, don't be surprised to see lower drop rates as probability will always round out the further you go. It happens with my BG as well, I sometimes get 1 in 5 buildings x2, sometimes 4 in 5 when my set BG rate is 1 in 4

Any Empire

Sergeant
Might be due to this update, but the message center is increasingly buggy. Even after clearing cache, restarting browser and rebooting, still having problems with messenger: e..g. can't move from Guild to Socail message without reloading page; can't reply to any messages in Social tab, unless first clearing cache and restarting browser. Even then, if I switch back from Social to Guild messages, I still have to close and restart browser to reply to a message.