• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.192 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The next update will arrive on Monday, November 23rd. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Ati2

Legend
When I have four icons in the buff bar, the "scroll down for more" arrow is active—even though there are no more active buffs, and it just scrolls to a completely empty area.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
One thing that I have noticed changed today (using computer), is when I open up a GB, the forge point counter up top (not sure what to call that bar - progress perhaps?), is now a brighter white. And when I click on another players GB icon, the numbers in the Progress column are also a brighter white. I don't know if they changed the brightness, or if it is a slightly different font causing it - but I am finding it much easier to read now with the extra brightness. And no, I have not been playing with any of my computer settings, or the game settings (have not accessed the game settings since looked to see about the HTML5 vs flash setting)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Edit: just read the post and realised I was being dumb, I see that this post itself shows the new AD additions!

BUT PLEASE make the AD shelf bigger or let 2 auctions go at once now, the pool is already insanely diluted. It takes months and months to get what you want from it, a single building or set.

Even more concerning is the train cars are not just kit and individual, that means three slots taken up for auction instead of just one...

RTSFirebat

Private
Too many items in auctions now. Way too many.

Decrease the time for auctions to an hour or have two going on at once.

The former wouldn't be hard to implement.

As stated already it can take ages for something you want to appear and when it does the auction prices go insane.

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Arh, those new pop up messages are really ugly. Bigger and more readable, maybe, but please use a nicer font at least.

Yeah that, no idea why they changed it to be a huge obtrusive box instead of what it was before. Like they want to blind us.

And RTS yeah agree, what they could also do is remove tons of items no one wants. The amount of times I open it to see something there that no one bids on is insane, which only compounds into the fact that when something finally does appear everyone's got 100k's to use to bid since its so rare to actually see something good.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Glad to see the new additions, when they eventually show up is another question. Altogether a very good update with little cause for complaint.
I have seen a few of these auctions on Brisgard so far. The Asylum Level 1 has appeared twice, and right now, the Freight Car that gives 5 goods is appearing for the 3rd time now - just ended the 2nd Freight Car auction half hour ago that went for 25,000.

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
I have seen a few of these auctions on Brisgard so far. The Asylum Level 1 has appeared twice, and right now, the Freight Car that gives 5 goods is appearing for the 3rd time now - just ended the 2nd Freight Car auction half hour ago that went for 25,000.
Was the asylum just base building or was it a select between level 1 or upgrade?

Forwandert

Major-General
I'm seeing issues with the yellow background highlighting premium buildings being on the wrong building and then going back to the right building , then returning to the wrong building again on android.

If someone doesnt have the diamond spend warning activated they're going to end up paying for things they didnt plan too if they don't look at the building cost.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Since an AD post update was not made, just want to say

1607252983847.png

Why is stuff like this still in the AD? There is so much trash to wade through, people end up saving 100k's between anything worth bidding on, then one person gets something and everyone else just keeps saving. We just got more stuff added to it, it would be nice to see stuff removed :)

Since an AD post update was not made, just want to say

View attachment 22261
Why is stuff like this still in the AD? There is so much trash to wade through, people end up saving 100k's between anything worth bidding on, then one person gets something and everyone else just keeps saving. We just got more stuff added to it, it would be nice to see stuff removed :)
Bid low on the "trash", get it for cheap, and sell it back to get gems.

Forwandert

Major-General
Have to agree they're just building up now. I did go through a period of using them quite frequently but not seen much to buy or bid on for a while and I have a regular income of gems from GE due to my Tor so they just accumulate.