Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.190 will take place on Monday, October 26th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We solved a rarely occurring issue, where message attachments with no longer existing Great Buildings were editable.
- Making a contribution to a Great Building via a private message before accessing the Message Center would lead to an empty Message Center view. This will no longer occur.
- After attacking a neighbor, it was possible to attempt attacking again if you were quick enough, which then resulted in an error. Attempting repeated attacks will not be an option any more.
- A problem with an error upon reaching more than 2,147,483,647 points in a PvP tower got solved. No errors in the towers any more!
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- You can now make use of a 'Collect All' button which works the same as its equivalent from the browser version of the game. Collect everything your buildings produced and restart production buildings with ease!
- The option to instantly scout certain provinces could be out of the screen, sometimes. This was solved.
In the meantime, our development team is working on new features and future events! Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
Your Forge of Empires Team