Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.187 will take place on Monday, September 14th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Deleting a guild conversation while another player was interacting with it (reading, marking, etc) would result in an error.
- Sometimes the social bar would show that a tavern icon is available to click, although the tavern not always had a free spot to sit in.
- Setting the browser zoom to 90% or below while playing the 4th difficulty of Guild Expedition, would cut off the Archway graphics in the map.
- Voyager V1's plunder goods animation were not being displayed upon plundering a neighbor.
- We have improved the overall battle performance
- The Town Hall fireworks and banner animations have been improved. This will only appear when celebrating a new era.
- Besides that, we have also added new sounds to the new age animation.
- Info-screen windows have been reworked and improved on the Browser. This window now provides a scroll bar in case the text is bigger than the allocated space. We have also adjusted the text styles and layouts. That doesn't mean you'll see the changes on every info-screen, but this change applies to in-game events, battlegrounds, guild expedition, cultural settlements, great buildings and many more.
Mobile Only ChangesThis is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- Message Center topics with big titles would result in the message overlapping the title itself. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where using a Shrink Kit on a Rogue Hideout, would visually display the upgraded building as disconnected from the road.
- We fixed an issue where the Guild Expedition contribution points were being partially covered by an icon in the Contribution Overview window.
In the meantime, our development team is working on new features and events! Check our Check our Beta server to be always up to date! server to be always up to date!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on or visit us on Facebook!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
Your Forge of Empires Team