• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.187 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The next update arrives on Monday, September 14th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1599679665529.png

Seems like everything is undergoing this new format, with a white background and dark text, swapping the colours used. I wonder what happened to cause all these changes

L6Ec

Private
I just want to say that I'm happy the direction Forge Of Empires ist going and that I like seeing some of the changes that are taking place. Quite a bit has been changed thusfar and I'm looking forward to future changes to improve overall quality of ingame content as well as upgrades to current ages and any new expansions to the game. Thank you to the whole Team at FOE.

Killer Owl

Private
Great, but I see you still haven't fixed the minor issue i reported a few weeks ago, which many of my guild mates experience.
That is - links provided on your in-game announcements, when on iPhones, are not encoded correctly and always go to a "oops something went wrong page".
You're encoding the # sign in the URL to %23 and it shouldn't be encoded. You appeared to fix it once, but it has returned.
Please try opening announcements on an iPhone.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Great, but I see you still haven't fixed the minor issue i reported a few weeks ago, which many of my guild mates experience.
That is - links provided on your in-game announcements, when on iPhones, are not encoded correctly and always go to a "oops something went wrong page".
You're encoding the # sign in the URL to %23 and it shouldn't be encoded. You appeared to fix it once, but it has returned.
Please try opening announcements on an iPhone.
And it may take more then a few weeks for them to do this with everything else.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I am pleased to see that the tavern problem on the social bar is being fixed.
Current version is still 1.186
I have doubt whether the tavern problem is really fixed [and am eager to find out tomorrow].
  • Sometimes the social bar would show that a tavern icon is available to click, although the tavern not always had a free spot to sit in.

Last edited:

Decoder

Warrant Officer
There must have been an update because I just saw the Towers. They were gone were they not!?

claudef

Private
lt is great to be advised of the update date what would be even better is the time rather than the game just stopping when the update starts This would give players a time to logout and finish what they are working on.

Last edited:
lt is great to be advised of the update date what would be even better is the time rather than the game just stopping when the update starts This would give players a time to logout and finish what they are working on.
I once got a manual neighbor battle interrupted by hood update. Annoying.