• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.186 - Feedback

OK...If your going to keep this pile of RUBBLE now ........IVE got a GREAT idea , people in my guild would like to see FPs threads in GUILD section , BUT without a threads Migrating tool to move FPs threads to guild section one has to delete entire thread and then redo it , then notify person to put their GBs in their first ..as we have about 30?? threads and people who dont answer or look at their messages from people --- I find that move to be almost IMPOSSIBLE without a use of a threads Migrations tool to go from Social tab to Guild TAAB ,..so i would like to se a Migrations tool tool be used by the Founders and Leaders group to make this a possibility for guilds
Just take every swap yourself then close the old thread and make a new one. Works like a charm

Forwandert

Major-General
What I did was close down the original then post in the new first post with the info from the last post in the previous thread. Had zero issues, no drama and they just kept going. Some of you are just deliberately making it sound harder than it is.

Theres way bigger issues the devs need to look at than something you can do in no time yourselves. Why would they spend time coding something for you to use once?

Ev4ma

Captain
What I did was close down the original then post in the new first post with the info from the last post in the previous thread. Had zero issues, no drama and they just kept going. Some of you are just deliberately making it sound harder than it is.

Theres way bigger issues the devs need to look at than something you can do in no time yourselves. Why would they spend time coding something for you to use once?
It takes 5 minutes at most to move all the threads!

rayster001

Private

How many Worlds are they ??? 16 or 17?? ...well our world has 77, 836 guilds in in so if you figure on 17 worlds based on our world is 17 X 77,836 = 1,323,212...and not counting whatever guilds join up later on that it would be a Massive help to

rayster001

Private
It takes 5 minutes at most to move all the threads!
Deleting 80 people in one thread X 30 threads = 2400 ??..LOL ..you are joking right ?? Only if they want the clicks to register as a visit to site is the only reason for them NOT to do it based on my figures above this post that would be extremely helpful to all the worlds

and iiit takes ALOT more than just 5 minutes for juust one , especially in the sites lagging as im doing it , ive done it before ,..not an enjoyable time mind you [;-(((

rayster001

Private
I would think trying to make it easier for the potential 1,323,212 Guilds in ALL worlds would be a benefit to INNO and make the owners and leaders of them alot happpier and make their jobs a whole lot easier , unless their only interested in the clicks which would result in a site visit

In my view the happier the people , might induce more $$$

Forwandert

Major-General
I would think trying to make it easier for the potential 1,323,212 Guilds in ALL worlds would be a benefit to INNO and make the owners and leaders of them alot happpier and make their jobs a whole lot easier , unless their only interested in the clicks which would result in a site visit

In my view the happier the people , might induce more $$$

There's potentially 1,323,211 guilds either just getting on with moving the threads or inactive and not too bothered by it at all.

It'll be a lot quicker doing the transfer than waiting for that transfer option. If they didnt adjust that on beta doubt they will be doing it now.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Deleting 80 people in one thread X 30 threads = 2400 ??..LOL ..you are joking right ?? Only if they want the clicks to register as a visit to site is the only reason for them NOT to do it based on my figures above this post that would be extremely helpful to all the worlds

and iiit takes ALOT more than just 5 minutes for juust one , especially in the sites lagging as im doing it , ive done it before ,..not an enjoyable time mind you [;-(((
How does it take 80 clicks to press lock?

Emberguard

Legend
"When starting a manual battle, it's now possible to surrender right away without having to wait for your turn."

I don't like this ☹ if the enemy has units that move first/shoot first why should you get to run away without sustaining any damage?
That was already a mobile feature and available to desktop units with a specific ability. This is just allowing those who didn’t have the feature before to now have it

That was already a mobile feature and available to desktop units with a specific ability. This is just allowing those who didn’t have the feature before to now have it
I only play on mobile, have never been able to surrender straight away unless you have the 1st move

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Have anyone found out yet? -- I guess not, because you are all tough guys, who win (and plunder) all the time; whereas one has to lose a battle to find this out, but --

Fleeing right away does not save your units from receiving damage -- you only skip the "cinemics" cinematics; the battle results are still the same as before!

Last edited:

rayster001

Private
Then why were you talking about the guild section? :lol:
I was talkng about the migration from social to guild , one has to delete all of the names from social (exchange) threads to wipe out a thread their to migrate them to guild section 8-)8-)8-)

Knight of ICE

one has to delete all of the names from social (exchange) threads to wipe out a thread their to migrate them to guild section

No you don't. That's something you decided to do, but there is no need for it.