• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.186 - Feedback

DeletedUser

"When starting a manual battle, it's now possible to surrender right away without having to wait for your turn."

Some of my towns don't have a lot of units, so this is a great improvement:)

"When starting a manual battle, it's now possible to surrender right away without having to wait for your turn."

I don't like this ☹ if the enemy has units that move first/shoot first why should you get to run away without sustaining any damage?

r21r

Major-General

I don't like this ☹ if the enemy has units that move first/shoot first why should you get to run away without sustaining any damage?
i won't disagree, but fleeing right away is more realistic :P

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

I feel bad for people using the 8 mounted archer defence in EMA Now, as they won't get some sweet damage/kill units in anymore... :/ Unless people still auto battle them for the first time.

Kinda weird that this feature comes in now like this. One of those things you never think would be changed but now is :D

Otherwise, another update down, bring em on!

DeletedUser

OIP.jpeg-1.jpg
:P

dimondus

Captain
The total research cost button on mobile is present in settlements but absent in main tech tree :(
p.s. thanks for fixing tavern overlaping TH

DeletedUser108179

I hop the new Update is without the silly new PvP format crap.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I don't see any animation for the ??????????????governors vill

I don't see any animatiion to the Governors Villa
The animation is just the Governor standing at the front of the Villa pointing out to the gardener what he needs to take care of, with his 3 daughters in different spots around the stairs doing a good job of social distancing.

rayster001

Private
Im finding its harder to track threads as a leader now ,and the older way to put FPs in way much easier to track and put in , the page to put in is busy and cant be seen readily as the older way , the older way should be put back in ,

Messeges marked important should be moved to the top and not move with other messeges.
After all, new members should be able to see it when they join the guild.
I made a guild messege with the rules of the guild. If it is moved to the top, new members will immediately see the requirements of the guild without the need to search through all the Guild messeges.

Bethra

Private
Instead of doing something useful like allowing pinned messages at the top of threads, or making it so the actual message box could be moved on screen they have instead gone for less useful and more 'modern' in appearance for no benefit that I can see.

rayster001

Private
OK...If your going to keep this pile of RUBBLE now ........IVE got a GREAT idea , people in my guild would like to see FPs threads in GUILD section , BUT without a threads Migrating tool to move FPs threads to guild section one has to delete entire thread and then redo it , then notify person to put their GBs in their first ..as we have about 30?? threads and people who dont answer or look at their messages from people --- I find that move to be almost IMPOSSIBLE without a use of a threads Migrations tool to go from Social tab to Guild TAAB ,..so i would like to se a Migrations tool tool be used by the Founders and Leaders group to make this a possibility for guilds

rayster001

Private
Messeges marked important should be moved to the top and not move with other messeges.
After all, new members should be able to see it when they join the guild.
I made a guild messege with the rules of the guild. If it is moved to the top, new members will immediately see the requirements of the guild without the need to search through all the Guild messeges.
Im in TOTAL agreement with that one , we have a really defined and explained write up about our guild that im not wanting to have to rewrite the thing