• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.185 Feedback

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Did the Globe Fountain get a 10% supply boost in the update or was it there all time? I can't remember.

rjs66

Lieutenant
since the update the behaviour of army selection when sieging in GvG has changed

if you had army selected, say 8 hover tanks or whatever and you enter siege screen, deselect the hovers and select 8 rails for instance, you placed siege and would automatically re-select the 8 hovers so you could attack

now it leaves the army screen blank and you have to select the units manually again, is this by design or a new bug ?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
One item I had missed (or just did not realize) was that the building population is now showing up in the Building Tip box as a permanent effect. That is very useful information to have shown.

DeletedUser107049

I noticed in GvG Event Log that guildies who perform an action no longer appear in the Guild Log and those who attack also do not appear in the Enemy log. Was this changed with this update?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
One good thing for the AD would be to remove all the kits and items people don't want. Adding more to an already huge and diluted pool just makes getting what you actually want take an age. Either that or have 2 bids going at once and double the shelf size

Deleted member 109369

I noticed in GvG Event Log that guildies who perform an action no longer appear in the Guild Log and those who attack also do not appear in the Enemy log. Was this changed with this update?
this is a bug and is known and forwarded to the developers

Ati2

Legend
What's the point of the change of troop selection? If it remembers the age I last chose, it should also remember the chosen troop type. Or none at all. The current implementation makes no sense.

Ati2

Legend
Here's another great idea: now that we have a button called "Back to city" maybe it should... I dunno... take you back to your city? :D Why do I feel this version was rushed out the door without any testing? One of the worst updates so far. :(

Here's another great idea: now that we have a button called "Back to city" maybe it should... I dunno... take you back to your city? :D Why do I feel this version was rushed out the door without any testing? One of the worst updates so far. :(
I've not got it yet. Where does it take you?

Ati2

Legend
I've not got it yet. Where does it take you?
It just keeps you in the previously plundered city. Once there, there's another "Back to city" button there that will take you back to your city—so you have to click two "Back to city" buttons to actually get back to your city.

It's like this version is focused on adding as many extra clicks as possible, making fighting harder than ever before.

It just keeps you in the previously plundered city. Once there, there's another "Back to city" button there that will take you back to your city—so you have to click two "Back to city" buttons to actually get back to your city.

It's like this version is focused on adding as many extra clicks as possible, making fighting harder than ever before.
I can't wait :(

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

I stayed in my city, attacked a hoodie, and clicked back to city and it took me back to my city? Wonder if its basically just a "close box" option, it doesn't take you back to your city if you are looking at someone else's at the time of attack, but it does close the box.