• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.185 Feedback

DeletedUser104881

The newest update will take place on Monday, August 17th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

DeletedUser

Will there be an indication if there's something to plunder when deciding to visit a city following a successful attack?
That would fit well with the "Option" option.
Looks good all in all, not certain about adding so many EB Bases and Ups in one hit but most will love it so that's OK.. I do hope that they are appropriately expensive.
Interested to see the new Layout and designs, all subjective of course but I'm generally impressed with it and indeed most of the alterations and additions of the past year or so.
Thanks in advance Peeps.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
One question I would have as a still relative newbie - when you are mentioning about the new Kits being added to the AD - it is nice to see the picture, but a number of them, I have no idea what it is, and clicking on it only brings up the picture on its own. For something like that, I can understand not having the time to link each individual kit picture to explain what it is, so could there be something written above or below the picture, identifying what those are? For this, and other updates that would have a similar issue.
Thanks

DeletedUser

One question I would have as a still relative newbie - when you are mentioning about the new Kits being added to the AD - it is nice to see the picture, but a number of them, I have no idea what it is, and clicking on it only brings up the picture on its own. For something like that, I can understand not having the time to link each individual kit picture to explain what it is, so could there be something written above or below the picture, identifying what those are? For this, and other updates that would have a similar issue.
Thanks
Trawl back through the Event Announcements for all the Gen on the Various EBs displayed. 3 years should cover everything, both those currently available and the future additions.

Emberguard

Legend
Here you go, from left to right. Top row then bottom row:
1.185%20Rewards.png

Altar Garden Selection Kit
Winter Spire Selection Kit
Crow's Nest Selection Kit
Pagoda Selection Kit
Colossus Selection Kit
World's Fair Selection Kit
September Cottage Selection Kit
Winners Plaza
Guard Post Selection Kit

DeletedUser96901

I think I already see Winter Spire and Colossus in the game.
the announcement is inaccurate
and yes you have seen them. but only auction

here the list from beta announcement:

Items that can be found in the shop:

• Winter Spire Selection Kit
  • Colossus Selection Kit
  • Piazza Selection Kit
  • Pagoda Selection Kit

Items that can appear in the Auction:

• Pagoda Selection Kit
  • World's Fair Selection Kit
  • Altar Garden Selection Kit
  • Crow's Nest Selection Kit
  • Guard Post Selection Kit
  • September Cottage Selection Kit

Sanc P

Private
" An era lock option has been added to the Army Management " Where is the option part of this, I cannot see where you can stop this happening.

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
the era lock is no good,

as some one who plays in Contemporary era I load 2 contemporary era troops followed by 6 rouges which I find by clicking light troops then the top era bar which on PC is Bronze and on mobile is SAAB neither of those options will give me anything but rouges

so this is an epic fail

Giskler

Legend
the era lock is no good,

as some one who plays in Contemporary era I load 2 contemporary era troops followed by 6 rouges which I find by clicking light troops then the top era bar which on PC is Bronze and on mobile is SAAB neither of those options will give me anything but rouges

so this is an epic fail
You set it to CE and you will get only CE troops and all age troops (drummers, color guards and rogues).