• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.185 Feedback

Ati2

Legend
Finally, someone else sees it too, that this was not the greatest, nicest, best improvement that some people claim it to be. :D It only made fighting more difficult in my opinion. And not because the fights are harder but because it's harder to get the fight started with a set of healthy troops.

r21r

Major-General
Finally, someone else sees it too, that this was not the greatest, nicest, best improvement that some people claim it to be. :D It only made fighting more difficult in my opinion. And not because the fights are harder but because it's harder to get the fight started with a set of healthy troops.
ati load the troops you don't want on GvG sectors, should be way easier if you do this :P

Wait, so I can't remove this? Announcement says it is an option! I can't believe this is forced upon us to make fighting even slower. Who comes up with this things?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
And yet I love it cause its reduced my clicks massively and sped me up ten times as fast in fighting, lol :D

I just don't understand why are some things like this, there's era selection and right next to it there's enough space to add a button with a lock icon. When you press it, it locks era. When it's not on then it works just like before, always resetting the era

Ati2

Legend
And yet I love it cause its reduced my clicks massively and sped me up ten times as fast in fighting, lol :D
Can you give us some tips? :D I honestly can't imagine any single scenario that I fight where this current method would speed things up for me. :( I fight with 2 local age troops and 6 rouges.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
"It's now possible to check how many resources are needed to complete a specific Age. You can view that upon clicking on "Research Costs" in the Tech Tree:
The same applies for Cultural Settlement, as you can now view how many resources are needed to complete your current playthrough: "

This calculations makes no sense, because its show how many goods you have to open specific Advancements (research)...in the middle in the top in the bottom...

It would need to show, how many goods you have/needs from the top to the bottom, because you are unlocking Advancements from top to bottom. You cant open them how you want, what the current system are showing to us, right?

Here is the picture, i writed with blue the correct numbers.

Atm now this new function show us only the total ammount of goods needed to finish settlement, but we still need to calculate manualy, how many goods you need to open 2 or more Advances at once, because no one is opening them one by one at once, thats for shure.

ibb.co/PCWxcp0

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
You must be in lower eras where mostly rogues are used. In VF it does not work like that

Yeah I am, I'm in a lower era and using higher era troops, so that means that I can click on the higher era troop and in the same page as even all troops showing, I can see rogues on the right. Essentially means for instant swaps.

No idea what this would be like for higher era's or using same age troops, as I only fight with higher age ones :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Can you give us some tips? :D I honestly can't imagine any single scenario that I fight where this current method would speed things up for me. :( I fight with 2 local age troops and 6 rouges.

Yeah, seems to be more of a benefit to lower age players who use higher age troops, as for same age a lotta clicking

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
I just don't understand why are some things like this, there's era selection and right next to it there's enough space to add a button with a lock icon. When you press it, it locks era. When it's not on then it works just like before, always resetting the era

Yes, it would be nice to turn the era lock on and off for army selection.

More disturbing is that it does not work at all in GvG - the specific age maps have always defaulted to the map's age when you open your army/view a sector, but the one that has never worked and always been annoying is the All ages gvg map - and it always opened to "all ages" so you had to scroll around and select future or VF or whatever you needed every time.

And even more annoying now, because the game remembers the last age army you used in some other aspect of the game, but it never remembers what age you selected while fighting in GvG all ages map. Now it stays on whatever you were last using in your city or wherever, every time you open an AA sector. You have to actually go back to your city to change the army selector and have it be remembered while in GvG. Please make it work in the AA map, that's been hard to use since the all ages map was released, and arctic came out a long time ago.